Zimbabwe army recruitment 2023/2024 application form for regular, medical, general (GD), technical and specialist cadet is out, ZNA application portal www.zna.gov.zw is now active.
Would you like to serve in Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA)? If yes, here’s the opportunity for you as the recruitment form 2023 is out.
If you reside in Zimbabwe and would like to get detail information concerning the Zimbabwe Army recruitment then carefully read through this article.
As prospective applicant of ZNA recruitment, we have made known relevant information in this article, read to the end.
Important Information About ZNA Recruitment
The Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) recruitment is for all citizens of the country. No legitimate citizen of the country is discouraging or unqualify to apply.
Zimbabwe National Army is quite considerate in terms of age and educational qualification when it comes to the recruitment exercise.
The ZNA recruitment application form is free. Zimbabwe National Army would not require you to make any form of payment in regards to the application form.
Applicants with disability are also encourage to apply. See, you do not have any need to worry if you would be employed.
ZNA recruitment process is quite a transparent one, applicants are selected purely by merit. So, what you should rather be worried about is meeting the requirements which is by the way not even difficult.
Is Zimbabwe Army Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Zimbabwe army recruitment form is out, applicants are to visit www.zna.gov.zw being the recruitment portal to applyhttps://recruitmentfile.net/jobs-in-kenya/.
So, if you have been awaiting the release of Zimbabwe National Army recruitment form, this must be a great news for you.
Note that the secret to this recruitment exercise is adhering to the requirements.
Requirements for Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying for this recruitment must be a Zimbabwe citizen
- Applicants are to pass a medical examination administered by an Army Medical Officer.
- Applicant’s average height should be 1.7m and weight should be a minimum of 57kgs.
- Birth Certificate.
- National identity card
- Educational / professional certificates
- Recommendation letter from previous headmaster or community leader
These are the general requirements, below are the specific requirements base on position.
Regular Officer Cadets
- 18 to 22 years for Advanced level holders
- 18 to 24 years for diploma and degree holders
- Educational Qualifications. Three Advanced Level passes with a minimum of 6 points. A degree or higher diploma is an added advantage.
- Physical Fitness.
- Candidates have to pass an officer selection before training.
- Members are commissioned by the President on completion of the cadet course
- Educational Qualifications Candidates accepted for undergraduate degree training by recognized universities are recruited.
- Age 18 to 25 years.
- Members are commissioned by the President on completion of medical training
General Duty (GD) Soldier
- 18 to 22 years
- Educational Qualifications. Five Ordinary Level passes, including English Language and Mathematics at Grade ‘C’ or better.
- Physical Fitness.
- Recruits will undergo 6 months Basic Military Training. They passout as Private soldiers.
- 18 to 30 years
- Educational Qualifications.
- Potential Officers undergo a 6 months Basic Officers Course (BOC).
- They are commissioned on successful completion of the BOC.
How to Apply for Zimbabwe Army Recruitment 2023
If you wish to apply for the Zimbabwe National Army recruitment, irrespective of the position, write an application and send to:
- The Army Recruiting Office
- Bag CY7720
Ensure you do this on or before the closing date as specified via the print media.
If you have further questions concerning the Zimbabwe Army recruitment, kindly indicate in the comment section below, you can also follow us on Google news for more update.
Here are other relevant searches about ZNA recruitment. Also, you can the names of shortlisted candidates following this guide.
What are the minimum qualifications for joining the Zimbabwean Army?
To join the Zimbabwean Army, you must be a Zimbabwean citizen aged between 18 and 22 years old, have a minimum of five Ordinary Level passes, including English Language, and be physically fit.
Can women join the Zimbabwean Army?
Yes, women are eligible to join the Zimbabwean Army, provided they meet the same requirements as male candidates.
How do I apply for Zimbabwean Army recruitment?
You can apply for Zimbabwean Army recruitment by visiting the Zimbabwe National Army website or the nearest army recruitment office. You will need to complete an application form and provide the necessary supporting documents.
What are the age limits for joining the Zimbabwean Army?
To join the Zimbabwean Army, you must be between 18 and 22 years old for general enlistment. However, there are age limits specific to certain roles within the army.