I will show you the best way to apply for USA army recruitment 2023/2024 through the online application form portal www.goarmy.com. Also, the requirements, when it is starting, deadline and success tips are highlighted in this article.
Whether you’re an African or from any other continent but wish to gain employment into U.S army, don’t worry you’ve arrived the right page, just follow the instructions here.
I guess although you really want to apply for the ongoing USA army recruitment but probably might have some fear like how would I process my visa? Will I be employed? What are the requirements for foreigners?
I understand that these thoughts comes naturally especially because you’re not an indigene of the United States by birth or maybe this is just your first time planning to go there probably because of this recruitment exercise.
Applying for the United States army recruitment is a great ambition and definitely you can work your dream out, just take a chill pill and carefully read through this article to get the very best out of it.
Is USA Army Recruitment Form for Foreigners 2023 Out?
The United States of America (USA) army recruitment application form 2023/2024 is out and both indigenes of the states and foreigners can apply, be it Africans or any other continent.
U.S army application form is free and accessible online by all prospective applicants via the recruitment portal www.goarmy.com, do not get involved in any transaction claiming to have direct access to USA recruitment form for foreigners.
Other ongoing recruitment exercise you can still apply for;
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- TVETA Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Job Vacancies
www.goarmy.com US Army Recruitment Portal
Wishing to apply for the ongoing USA army recruitment is one thing and another is how you can submit an application especially as it is online.
The U.S online application portal is what makes it possible for foreigners to easily apply for the recruitment without stress of travelling to the States first.
Kindly note that the official application portal for the United States (U.S) army recruitment for 2023/2024 is www.goarmy.com and all prospective or intending applicants both indigene and foreigners are to visit this portal.
Requirements for USA Army Recruitment 2023/2024
Here are the eligibility and requirements for joining U.S army.
- Prospective applicant should not be below 17 or above 35 years of age
- Prospective applicant should be medically, morally and physically fit
- Applicant should either be a U.S. citizen of have a permanent resident with a valid green card
- Applicant should either be at least a high school graduate or equivalent
- You would need to have a minimum score in the U.S. army placement exam (for enlisted soldier)
- Apply complete a security clearance check by filling out a questionnaire, interviewed and then provide records
These requirements are for all applicants whether you’re from USA or a foreigner, and I would recommend you endeavor to meet the requirements as it is the bench mark for selection in this army recruitment.
How to Apply for USA Army Recruitment 2023/2024 for Both Foreigners and Citizens
The application steps highlighted below goes for both citizens of U.S. and foreigners wishing to apply for this recruitment, the process is simple just follow through carefully.
- Log unto the application portal www.goarmy.com
- Click “learn how to join” from the homepage
- Scroll down the page and click the “create account” button under the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the “privacy & security notice”
- Type your names, date of birth, email address and zip code into the spaces provided
- Then click the “submit” button
- Go to your email, click the confirmation link sent to you
- After that, go to https://my.goarmy.com/login
- Input your email address & password and submit
- Then fill and complete the application form
Be sure to provide only valid and authentic information as alteration or mismatch in data might lead to disqualification.
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning U.S army recruitment.
What are the misconducts that can disqualify Applicant from Joining U.S Military?
- Applicants under civil restraint, including parole, confinement, or probation are not allow to apply
- Applicants subject to civil court conviction or adverse disposition for more than one serious offense, or serious offenses with three or more other offenses (apart from traffic)
- If you are found trafficking, selling, or distributing narcotics, including marijuana
- If you have three or more convictions related to driving while intoxicated, drugged, or impaired in the past five years before joining
- Applicants who are convicted for five or more misdemeanors
- If you are unable to pass a drug or alcohol test, or if you have current charges pending against you
What is the Minimum Age to Join USA Army?
The minimum age that makes you eligible to apply for USA recruitment either as a citizen or foreigner is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 36 years.
Can I join the U.S Army if I’m older than the maximum age requirement?
Although the maximum age to join U.S military is 35 years as an enlisted soldier and 31 as an officer, cases where there are many roles to be filled, you could be offered an age wavier and then will retire after 20 years of military service i.e. you will retire from U.S army at age 55.
Can I join USA Amy if I have a medical condition?
If you’re an intending applicants with medical condition that might likely disqualify you, not to worry, you can still join as long as you get a medical wavier. The medical wavier is issued on a case by case basis.
What’s the Minimum Height for Joining USA Army?
Minimum height is 58 inches while weight is 91. Maximum height is 80 inches while weight is 173.
When is the Next USA Army Recruitment for Foreigners?
The United States (U.S.) army recruitment for foreigners is currently ongoing and you can apply by visiting the online application portal www.goarmy.com.
U.S Army Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
After submitting application, the next thing would be checking if you’re among the successful applicants. To do this still visit the army portal www.goarmy.com, login to you dashboard the click on application status.
Was this article helpful? If yes share to friends and love ones intending to join U.S military. Do you still have an unanswered questions concerning USA army recruitment? Let us know in the comment section for immediate attention.