UNICEF recruitment 2023/2024: UNICEF current vacancies, job application form, how to access recruitment portal www.jobs.unicef.org, requirements, how to submit an application, starting and closing date are the information you’ll learn in this article.
Hello there, welcome to recruitment file. In this article today, we will be showing you current vacancies for UNICEF recruitment 2023, their requirements and very importantly how you can apply.
If you have always longed for an opportunity to work in UNICEF, here’s the chance. The recruitment is currently ongoing and applications from suitably qualified candidates are welcome.
Let’s dive into details.
Is UNICEF Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, UNICEF recruitment 2023 is ongoing. UNICEF recently declared vacant positions and has open the recruitment portal for interested candidates, the application process will last for about two (2) weeks, as such available yourself the opportunity now.
Interested candidates from any of the counties below are eligible to apply. Note that UNICEF is an equal opportunity employer as such there is no form of discrimination, what is rather paramount is meeting the job requirements.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
UNICEF Kenya Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Adviser Health
- National Consultancy- Media Relations Consultant
- Planning Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
- Child Protection Officer
- Human Resources Associate
Currently, these are the job vacancies for UNICEF recruitment. You can apply for any of the them so long you meet the job requirements.
Would you also like to apply for:
- UNHCR Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UNON Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
- Australia Army Recruitment
Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying for any of the above positions must be a Kenya citizen
- Candidate must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate applying should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate must possess diploma, bachelors or master’s degree as the case may be
- Depending on the position, candidates who have atleast five (5) years of working experience has a great advantage
- Candidate should be very proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Additionally, candidates that possess the following competence have an added advantage.
- Nurtures, Leads and Manages People
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works Collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drive to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
UNICEF Jobs for Teachers 2023
To explore UNICEF jobs for teachers 2023 visit https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/listing. Select the exact one you would like to apply and still follow the steps below to submit application.
UNICEF Career Portal www.jobs.unicef.org
The application for UNICEF recruitment is done online, as such candidate must be conversant with how to access the career portal.
Basically, to apply for UNICEF recruitment, visit the career portal www.jobs.unicef.org then follow the step-by-step guidelines below to apply.
How to Apply for UNICEF Jobs 2023
- Go to UNICEF job portal www.jobs.unicef.org
- Click on the position you wish to apply
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Then click the “apply now” blue button
- Provide your email address and click next
- Click the confirmation link from your email
- Now, login to your dashboard
- Begin to fill the application form
- Uploaded required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
Once you’ve submitted your application, ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip after successfully submitting your application or better still save it as pdf.
UNICEF Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Monday, 24th April, 2023 is the closing date for UNICEF recruitment. Interested candidates are to submit application for vacant positions on or before the stipulated deadline.
For now, this is what we have for you regarding UNICEF recruitment 2023. If you want us to keep updating you, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.