UBA recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. To submit an application for the United Bank for Africa job vacancies, see the requirements, application method, closing date and other important information as outline in this article.
Are you a fresh graduate or had finished degree education for some time now and currently in search of a job? If yes, applying for UBA recruitment would be an excellent choice.
The management of United Bank for Africa is calling for applications from suitably qualified persons for the vacant positions available.
Prior to this, we have carefully explained how the application process works and mostly importantly, how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing UBA recruitment 2023.
Facts about UBA Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Walmart
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence UBA recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.ubagroup.com or submit an application to the head office.
Now that you know this, let’s proceed to validate if UBA recruitment 2023 has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
It exciting to know, that we have also shared few tips that would reveal to your possible reasons why people do not pass UBA job application stage.
Is UBA Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the United Bank for Africa has started the recruitment process for the employment of both fresh and old graduates for 2023.
Persons who would like to apply are to basically visit the job application portal www.ubagroup.com to explore available vacancies but we have saved you that stress by highlighting all the important information you need here, continue reading.
Talking who can apply for the ongoing UBA jobs, interested candidates from any of the states below who is a graduate can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
www.ubagroup.com – UBA Recruitment Portal
The next important information you should note is how you can actually access or call it login to UBA recruitment portal.
It quite really simple, all you need to do is visit https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/ using any browser of your choice.
Hot jobs in Nigeria today:
- TCN Recruitment
- NAHCON Recruitment
- BPP Recruitment
- WTS Energy Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
General Requirements for UBA Recruitment 2023
For the ongoing recruitment, below are the criteria United Bank for Africa (UBA) expect from each prospective applicant.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment 2023
Follow through the steps below to submit an application for this recruitment exercise.
- Go to https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the application instructions carefully
- Fill the online application form
- Scan and upload required credentials
- Review your application to effect correction where necessary
- After that, you can submit
Ensure have access to the email you’re using, because it will be required each time you want to login to application portal. Also, print out your acknowledgement slip once you’re done.
What is United Bank for Africa Job Application Deadline?
The application deadline for this recruitment exercise has not been specified but we recommend you proceed to the application portal and submit your form as soon as you finish reading this.
- Use mainly your official details to apply
- Provide correct residential address
- Be sure that your email is accessible
- Do not pay anyone to access UBA recruitment form
- Try as much as you can to submit application before the closing date
- Very importantly, do not submit application for more than one (1) position as this will lead to disqualification.
Fundamentally, these are the information you need concerning UBA recruitment, if you have a question kindly let us know via the comment section below.
Would you also like to get more update from us concerning latest job vacancies? You can then follow us on Google News.