TSC TTC recruitment 2023/2024: Do you explore Kenya Teachers Training College vacancies for Chief principal? If yes, kindly read through this article to get the requirements, application method, deadline, shortlisted candidates, success tips and other important information.
Teachers Training College (TTC) under the Teaching Service Commission (TSC) has announce her readiness to employ people into vacant positions including Chief principal.
Prior to this, the singular aim of this article is to assist you successfully submit an application for the ongoing TSC TTC recruitment 2023.
- TSC Updates on Recruitment – TSC Latest News
- Kenya TSC Advertised Promotions
- TSC Interview Dates Per County
- January 2023 TSC Recruitment Merit List Pdf
- How to Quickly Check TSC Pension Status Online
- How to Apply for TSC Teacher Transfer Online Within 5 Minutes
- Download TSC Wealth Declaration FormPdf Here
- Kenya TSC New Teachers Registration Form
- Download New TSC Score Sheet Here
- Apply for Kenya TSC Recruitment
- Download Kenya TSC Shortlisted Candidates Pdf Here
- TSC Downloads – TSC E-Platform Manuals
- When is the Next KDF Recruitment – See Date Here
Is TSC TTC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, I’m glad to inform you that currently the Teachers Training College (TTC) is receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for the diverse vacant positions in the commission, applicants are to visit TSC portal www.teachersonline.go.ke to review the requirements, choose their area of interest and then submit application before deadline.
We have made this quite easy for you by listing out the specific requirements for this job below.
TSC Teachers Training College Recruitment 2023
The Teachers Service Commission is a Constitutional Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution. One of its mandates is to appoint and deploy institutional administrators.
Pursuant to this mandate, the Commission invites applications from suitably qualified teachers for the posts shown below in line with the Teachers Career Progression Guidelines.
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should submit their applications online through the TSC portal – www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before
General Requirements for TSC TTC Recruitment 2023/2024
- Prospective applicant should be a Kenyan currently residing in any of the counties
- Candidate applying should be have a valid National identification card
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya and also with Certificate of Registration as a teacher
- Applicant should have an authentic evidence of service as a teacher intern (where applicable)
- A Diploma/Degree certificate and official transcripts is required
- Candidate applying should have KCSE certificates or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams)
- KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams)
- Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable)
- Candidate applying should get an Affidavit sworn under the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya to explain the variance in names
- Letter of certification of results by KNEC (where applicable)
Teachers Training College Recruitment Requirements for Chief Principal
I’d like you to note that for January, 2023, one of the positions for TSC TTC recruitment is vacancy of Chief Principal and below are the criteria for appointment.
- Applicant must have served as Senior Principal at T-Scale 14 for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal and performance contracting process;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Meet any other requirement deemed necessary by the Commission.
How to Apply
- First you have to visit TSC application portal www.teachersonline.go.ke
- Select area of specialization or discipline
- Read through the application instruction
- Type in your correct data into the spaces given
- Scan clearly and upload academic credentials with other documents
- Then proceed to submit your form
Tuesday, 31st January, 2023 is the closing date for TSC TTC recruitment, submission after this ate shall not be honoured also manual applications shall not be considered. In other words, applicants are to visit TSC portal www.teachersonline.go.ke only to submit their form.