TSC recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. Kenya Teaching Service Commission requirements, HRMIS portal login, application method, starting/closing date, screening, shortlisted candidates and every other important information concerning TSC job is well explained in this article.
If you desperately wish to gain employment into Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC) then stay through this page as I disclose to you the key secrets that will help you stand out among other applicants.
Although TSC recruitment process is quite transparent but there are some variables you need to note if you must come out successful by gaining employment at the end of the day.
Don’t also forget that there are hundreds to thousands of other Kenyans who wish to apply for TSC recruitment and off course would want to come out successful.
In this case I would say count yourself lucky because I will make you stand out clarity about the Kenya Teachers recruitment wish is the benchmark for the recruitment.
Yeah, take a chill pill and carefully read through this article, let’s go!
- TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- TSC Interview Dates Per County
- TSC Downloads – TSC E-Platform Manuals
- TSC Updates on Recruitment – TSC Latest News
- Kenya TSC Advertised Promotions
- TSC Interview Dates Per County
- January 2023 TSC Recruitment Merit List Pdf
- How to Quickly Check TSC Pension Status Online
- How to Apply for TSC Teacher Transfer Online Within 5 Minutes
- Download TSC Wealth Declaration FormPdf Here
- Kenya TSC New Teachers Registration Form
- Download New TSC Score Sheet Here
- TSC Career Portal Login
Is TSC Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024 Out?
Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC) job application form is out online and accessing via www.teachersonline.go.ke. Note that the form is free and all Kenyans who wishes to apply can do so by proceeding to the application portal.
Heyyy! Hold on, it’s not yet time to proceed to the application portal, get to know the requirements first and how best you can apply alongside the do’s and don’ts on the application portal.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”When is TSC Teachers Recruitment 2023 Starting?” answer-0=”TSC recruitment date is Friday, 5th March, 2023. The application form and other details have been uploaded on the recruitment portal at https://www.tsc.go.ke/index.php/downloads-b/file/1872-n-eastern-re-advert-pp-29-posts-march-2023.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
Other trending Jobs in Kenya you can also apply are:
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
Latest News on TSC Recruitment 2023/2024
The trending update concerning Kenya TSC recruitment is that the job application portal was open on Friday, 10th March, 2023 for submission by interested applicant.
According to the commission, after the application exercise, shortlisted candidates would be contacted, so if you have already applied patiently await the release of the shortlisted candidates as we will update that once it is released.
Requirements for Kenya TSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Now comes an important part, for you to come out successful, you should note the following requirements because they’re the bench mark through which selection of candidates will be made.
- Prospective applicant should be a Kenyan currently residing in any of the counties
- Candidate applying should be have a valid National identification card
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya and also with Certificate of Registration as a teacher
- Applicant should have an authentic evidence of service as a teacher intern (where applicable)
- A Diploma/Degree certificate and official transcripts is required
- Candidate applying should have KCSE certificates or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams)
- KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams)
- Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable)
- Candidate applying should get an Affidavit sworn under the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya to explain the variance in names
- Letter of certification of results by KNEC (where applicable)
Note that in the case of a tie, consideration for selection will be determined as per the order of priority shown hereunder:
- Applicants’ disability status;
- Participation in the TSC Teacher Internship Programme;
- Length of Stay since graduation;
- Strength of academic and professional certificates presented.
Also if applicants tie at aggregate grades, subject grades shall be considered. The originals of all the academic credentials stated shall be presented by applicant during interview.
TSC Online Recruitment Portal – HRMIS
The Kenya Teachers Service Commission recruitment portal otherwise known as HRMIS (www.teachersonline.go.ke) is the online platform designed for the submission of forms by prospective applicants to the commission.
After that you’ve submitted application, it is the same portal that you will visit to check if the shortlisted candidates is out and also screening/interview details when release.
How to Apply for Kenya Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
You do not have to bother much about how you will apply for TSC recruitment, even if you’re not conversant with online registration, the steps below are simple enough to guide you, just follow and do as instructed.
- First you have to visit TSC application portal www.teachersonline.go.ke
- Select area of specialization or discipline
- Read through the application instruction
- Type in your correct data into the spaces given
- Scan clearly and upload academic credentials with other documents
- Then proceed to submit your form
The size of the documents scanned should be in accordance with the size stipulated by TSC on the application portal.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”When is TSC Recruitment Application Deadline 2023?” answer-0=”Wednesday, 22nd of March, 2023 is the closing date for Kenya Teaching Service Commission recruitment application portal. So ensure you fill and submit the online form before this deadline.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
Important Notes/Successful Tips!
Here are other thing you should note because they’re common mistakes done by applicants, that’s why it also serve as success tips.
- Under no circumstances should the Application for Employment Form(s) be defaced or photocopied for use.
- Clarification and advice on issues of qualifications arising from these guidelines, should be sought from the TSC County Directors.
- Notwithstanding the decentralization of the function of teacher recruitment pursuant to Section 20 of the TSC Act, the Commission is not precluded in carrying out recruitment directly from the TSC Headquarters.
Stay glued to this page to get latest update and news concerning Kenya TSC recruitment 2023 by following us on Google News, if you have any question don’t hesitate to let us now in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share this article fi helpful.