Latest update about TETFUND recruitment 2023, application form, recruitment portal, requirements, starting/closing date and other relevant news is available on this page.
Would you like to submit an application for TETFUND recruitment? If yes, you’re on the right page. In this article, we have outlined all the necessary steps on how to apply for TETFUND jobs 2023.
To this end, we recommend you carefully read this article to the end.
TETFUND Recruitment Form 2023
To access TETFUND recruitment form, prospective applicants are to visit the official website www.tetfund.gov.ng, select career on the menu bar then carefully scroll down the page to get the online application form.
Note that TETFUND recruitment form is totally free and no applicant is expected to make payment, sequel to this, avoid indulging in any monetary transaction with resect to TETFUND job application form.
Facts about TETFUND Recruitment
- Currently, the recruitment for 2023 has not officially began
- Applicants prohibited from paying anyone to get employed into TETFUND
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment is for all Nigerians
- We do not influence this recruitment process in anyway
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before closing date
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Carefully fill the application form to avoid mistakes as it could lead to disqualification.
Be that as it may, let’s quickly proceed to the requirements for TETFUND recruitment and then how to successfully submit an application.
Trending job opportunities in Nigeria right now includes:
- Rano Air Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
Requirements for TETFUND Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should have a degree or equivalent from any recognize institution in Nigeria
- Candidate applying for sensitive positions must have discharge or exclusion certificate
- Applicant should be able to express self verbally and non-verbally
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have a general understanding of what Tertiary Education Trust Fund represents.
Basically, these are the criteria Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) expect prospective applicants to possess. So, we recommend you take them seriously.
TETFUND Recruitment Portal
You might ask the question; how do I access TETFUND recruitment form? It simple, you’re to visit the online recruitment portal www.tetfund.gov.ng, then follow the instructions below to apply.
How to Apply for TETFUND Recruitment 2023
- First step is to visit TETFUND application portal www.tetfund.gov.ng
- Click “careers” on the menu bar
- Click on the position you wish to apply
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply online”
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
While filling the online application form, ensure you read the instruction attach to each page and most importantly ensure you adhere accordingly.
Also, all the documents you’re to upload should commiserate the size stated on the recruitment portal.
TETFUND Job Application Deadline
For now, the recruitment exercise for 2023 ha not yet commenced. Once the recruitment official begins, Tertiary Education Trust Fund will announce a closing date.
When is TETFUND Recruitment Starting?
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment will hold in 2023 but the exact date which the recruitment will begin has not yet been announced.
Note: Only successful applicants would be contacted. This means those who adheres to the recruitment requirements.
To stay updated or better still be among the first set of persons to know when TETFUND recruitment starts, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.