SON recruitment 2023/2024: Details about Standards Organisation of Nigeria job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal www.son.gov.ng, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information is highlighted in this article.
If you have ben searching online to validate if the Standards Organisation of Nigeria, SON recruitment 2023 has begun, the requirements and how to submit an application then you’re on the right page.
The comprehensive guidelines on how to successfully submit an application for the soon to commence SON recruitment is available here.
SON Recruitment Form 2023
The Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) being a sole statutory body is mandated with the responsibility of standardising and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. SON was established by the Act No. 56 of 1971. SON is a full member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
SON as serve as one of the outstanding government agencies in Nigeria and sequel to this, prospective applicants have really been curious as to when the recruitment is starting for this year.
In quest to get information about SON recruitment form, we have received the following questions among others:
- When will SON recruitment 2023 start?
- Will SON hold recruitment exercise this year?
- Is SON recruitment form out?
- Who is eligible to apply for SON recruitment?
- When is Standard Organisation of Nigeria recruitment starting/closing?
The essence of all these questions to enable prospective applicants get reliable information about the recruitment process of Standard Organisation of Nigeria.
Is SON Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
The Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. The job application form is currently not out but information reaching us is that the recruitment for this year will soon commence.
Base on this fact, what you have to do is keep close contact with the recruitment portal or to make things easier you can subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News to get inform once SON recruitment officially starts.
You can also apply for:
- Nigeria IRC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- EKSPOLY Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
General Requirements for SON Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in aviation related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Who is eligible to apply for SON Recruitment?
Generally, graduates of discipline related to what SON starts can apply. There are also positions for drivers, messengers, cleaners etc. but in all, interested candidates from any of the states below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
SON Recruitment Portal www.son.gov.ng
To access SON job application form, visit the online recruitment portal www.son.gov.ng, explore vacant positions and submit application accordingly.
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2023
- Go to SON career portal www.son.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
Once you have successfully submitted an application, print out the acknowledgment slip or save it on pdf. This is because it contains your application number which will be required in the subsequent recruitment process.
SON Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for SON recruitment has not yet been officially disclosed yet. Once officially announced by Standards Organisation of Nigeria, we will update you.
It is exciting to have you read to the end; we hope it was insightful. Meanwhile, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Google News for more update.