Safaricom recruitment 2023/2024: application form, career portal www.safaricom.co.ke, requirements, qualifications, how you can apply, starting/closing date, success tips and other necessary information you should know concerning Kenya Safaricom recruitment is available on this page, keep reading.
Have you always aspired to work with Safaricom? Have you been asking about the qualification required? Or when the recruitment exercise is starting?
If yes, I’m glad to inform you that we have covered all necessary information you need to be successful at Safaricom recruitment 2023.
- Safaricom recruitment 2023 is ongoing
- There are about 6 vacant positions
- You can apply online via Safaricom career portal www.safaricom.co.ke
- Applicant should must their form on or before the job closing date
These are the highlights you should note. Below are full details about the Kenyan Safaricom recruitment exercise.
Is Safaricom Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Safaricom career portal www.safaricom.co.ke is finally live and there are vacant positions advertised. Prospective applicants are to visit the job portal and submit a form following the guidelines in this article.
Safaricom job application form is totally free and all citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply so long you meet the requirements.
Safaricom Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the vacant positions in Safaricom which you can apply.
- Infrastructure Planning & Capacity Management Engineer – ongoing
- Engineer – SLM (Service Level Management) – ongoing
- M-Pesa Africa – Fraud Manager – ongoing
- Consumer Segment Intern
- User Experience/Unser Interface Specialist
- Assistant Foundation Program Analyst
- Intern at Resource Centre
- Senior Software Engineer – Ecommerce
- Enterprise Business Unit Account Relationship Manager
Note that applying for this job is one thing and meeting the criteria or requirements is another, sequel to this, carefully read through the requirements for the advertised positions below.
I guess you might also like to apply for:
- PWC Graduate Recruitment
- Postal Corporation Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Job Vacancies in March
- KEMRI Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Power Recruitment
- EPRA Recruitment
- KenTrade Recruitment
- KDIC Recruitment
- KenGen Recruitment
- SIDA Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Safaricom Recruitment 2023
We’ve segmented the requirements into two sections, first is the generally criteria which irrespective of the position you’re applying, you should have and the section is position based requirements.
- Candidate applying should be a Kenya
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National ID card
- Candidate should have atleast a D+ mean grade in KCSE
- Applicant should possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Position Based Requirements
|Consumer Segment Intern|
|User Experience/Unser Interface Specialist|
|Assistant Foundation Program Analyst|
|Intern at Resource Centre|
|Senior Software Engineer – Ecommerce|
|Enterprise Business Unit Account Relationship Manager|
Safaricom Recruitment Career Portal
www.safaricom.co.ke is Safaricom recruitment career portal where prospective applicants are to explore current job vacancies, obtain the application form and then apply.
Once you login to Safaricom recruitment portal, click how to apply on the menu bar, select the position you wish apply, create an account then fill and submit your form.
How to Apply for Safaricom Recruitment 2023
Safaricom’s recruitment process is primarily online. All job vacancies are advertised on the company’s career portal, which can be accessed on the Safaricom website. Here’s how to apply for a job at Safaricom:
- Visit the Safaricom website and navigate to the Careers page.
- Browse the list of available job vacancies and click on the one that interests you.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to ensure that you meet the criteria.
- Click on the “Apply” button to begin the application process.
- Fill in your personal information, education, work experience, and any other relevant details.
- Upload your CV, cover letter, and any other supporting documents.
- Review your application to ensure that all information is accurate and complete.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from Safaricom.
Safaricom Job Application Deadline 2023
The closing date for Safaricom jobs varies, it is mainly dependent on the position you’re applying. You will see the application deadline for each position advertised on Safaricom job portal.
Safaricom Recruitment Process
To apply for Safaricom jobs, you have to go through three (3) basic steps.
This is when you search for vacant positions via Safaricom career portal and then submit an application accordingly.
In this stage, Safaricom selects successful applicants i.e., those who meet the job requirements.
Shortlisted Candidates are then subjected to an interview screening where Safaricom validates all the information and documents provided during the application stage after which final successful candidates would be offered employment.
Tips for Success in Safaricom Recruitment
The competition for jobs at Safaricom is high, and the recruitment process is rigorous. To increase your chances of success, follow these tips:
Research the company
Before applying for a job at Safaricom, take the time to research the company’s culture, values, and business model. This will help you understand the company’s expectations and tailor your application to meet them.
Tailor your application
Customize your CV and cover letter to match the requirements of the job you are applying for. Highlight your relevant skills and experience and explain how they make you a good fit for the position.
Prepare for interviews
If you are selected for an interview, prepare thoroughly by researching common interview questions and practicing your responses. Dress professionally and arrive early to demonstrate your enthusiasm and commitment.
Networking is a great way to learn about job opportunities at Safaricom and connect with employees who can provide insights into the company’s culture and hiring process. Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and connect with Safaricom employees on LinkedIn.
Prospective applicants of Safaricom recruitment also search for:
- Safaricom part time jobs for students
- Safaricom job vacancies in Nairobi
- Safaricom portal sign up
- Safaricom careers internship
- Safaricom jobs for form four leavers
- Safaricom customer care jobs
- Safaricom jobs 2023
- Safaricom taleo
- Safaricom careers
- Safaricom job vacancies
- Safaricom internship
- Safaricom graduate trainee program
- Safaricom job application process
- Safaricom online application
- Safaricom job opportunities
- Safaricom job portal
- Safaricom recruitment process
- Safaricom job interview tips
- Safaricom job requirements
- Safaricom job application deadline
- Safaricom employment opportunities
- Safaricom job openings
- Safaricom recruitment contacts
So far, if you have any challenge submitting an application for Safaricom recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News to get more update concerning Safaricom jobs.