Plan international recruitment has commenced. Read about the latest job vacancies, requirements, application portal, how to apply and closing date here. Are you a graduate searching for job opportunity in non-governmental organization?
If yes, we recommend you consider plan international recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
In this article, you will learn about the job vacancies in Plan international, the job requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information.
Let get started.
Overview of Plan International
Plan International as an organisation is independent development and humanitarian non-profit oriented that enhances children’s right and equality for girls.
The support for children’s right from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for an respond to crises and adversity.
In other words, Plan international sees to advance the power and potential of every child while helping them fight against poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Is Plan International Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Plan International recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The job application from is out and available via the online recruitment portal www.jobs.plan-international.org. It is also exciting, to also note that the job application form is free.
Plan international do offer jobs base on regions and currently, the regions below can apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
- Asia Pacific Region
- Global Hub – UK
- Middle Ease, Eastern and Southern Africa
- Region of the Americas
- West and Central Africa
Plan International Job Vacancies 2023
For the 2023 Plan international recruitment, these are the job vacancies available.
- Programme Influencing and Implementation Manager
- Partnership and Civil Society Strengthening Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Flood Resilience Project)
- District Coordinator (EOF)
- PROJECT ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR – BE SMART
- Mel Coordinator EOF
- Sponsorship Participant & Reporting Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Technical Advisor – Financial Inclusion
- Program Facilitator – SRHR
- Technical Advisor – Gender Based Violence
- Technical Advisor – Innovation and Partnership
- Technical Advisor – Institutional Capacity Building
- Child Protection in Emergency Officer
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Officer
- Driver – National Position
- Technical Advisor – Livelihood (Agricultural and Non-agricultural)
- Emergency Response Coordinator-Marsabit
- Technical Advisor – Social Norms Marketing and Communication
To succeed in this recruitment exercise, here are the criteria you must meet.
General Requirements for International Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant should have a valid means of identification
- 4-6 years’ experience providing technical support to livelihoods related projects in Nigeria
- University education in social sciences or development study related course. An advanced degree such as MPhil, MSc in related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in development /humanitarian projects funded by bilateral /multi donors will be a plus.
- Experience in utilizing livelihoods approaches in communities will be a plus.
- A history of productive involvement with local partners, including from government, traditional leadership, and civil society
- Demonstrated knowledge and background in community mobilization and engagement on livelihoods related projects.
- Demonstrated Knowledge in gender transformative programming
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, collaboration experience, creativity and willingness to innovate
- Experience working with multiple donors
- Experience drafting project reporting and monitoring project progress
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Knowledge of local Nigerian language(s) preferred but not required
- Basic financial and administrative skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively appropriate to the audience
- Possession of good report writing skills
- Passion for learning and development.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Team player
How to Access Plan International Recruitment Form
Candidates interested in this recruitment exercise are to visit the online job application portal www.jobs.plan-international.org to access Plan International recruitment form.
How to Apply for Plan International Recruitment 2023
- Visit www.jobs.plan-international.org
- Click the “search jobs” button
- Select the positions you wish to appl
- Read through the job description
- Click the “apply now” button
- Create an account by providing your email address and password
- Login to your dashboard
- Fill the online application form
- Upload all required documents according to the stipulated size
- Review your application
- Then submit if it is error free
Once you have submitted your application, endeavour to print out your acknowledgement slip as it contains your application number and might also be required during interview screening.
Plan International Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Plan International recruitment is Thursday, 18th May, 2023. Applicants are to complete and submit their form before the stated deadline to avoid disqualification.
Plan International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities. Plan International is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.