Parliamentary Service recruitment 2023/2024: details about Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission PSC job vacancies, application portal www.parliament.go.ke, online application form, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are inherent in this article.
The Parliamentary Service Commission (PSC) recently published an advert declaring vacant positions in the commission, applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Prior to this, we have put together the proper guidelines on how to submit an application for Kenya Parliamentary Service recruitment 2023 via the career portal.
We recommend you read this post to the end as it will disclose to you everything single information you should know about the Parliamentary Service recruitment 2023.
In specific terms, after reading this article, you will know:
- If Parliamentary Service Commission is currently recruiting
- If the recruitment will hold in 2023
- Vacant positions in Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission
- Requirements for advertised positions
- How to apply for PSC recruitment and then closing date
We have outline tips that would be helpful during the application process. Let’s get started.
Parliamentary Service Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the job vacancies available in the Parliamentary Service Commission (PSC).
- Sales Officer II
- Senior Marketing Officer
- Director, Speakers Office
- Director, Commission Secretariat
- Waiter Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Legal Clerk II
- Constituency Liaison Officer III
- Food & Beverage Controller III
Just in case you did not have sufficient about Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission, below is an overview.
The Parliamentary Service Commission is established under Article 127 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 to, among other things, provide services and facilities to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of Parliament.
Article 230 establishes the Salaries and Remuneration Commission whose composition, under Article 230(2)(b)(i), includes a nominee from the Parliamentary Service Commission.
Is Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Currently, the Parliamentary Service recruitment is not ongoing. The recruitment would likely hold in 2023 as the need arises.
Prior to this, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News for more update concerning this PSC recruitment.
At the same time, we recommend you read this article to the end in other to understand how the process works so that once the form is out, you can proceed to the recruitment portal at once while other would then be trying to gain proper understand of PSC recruitment process.
Talking about Kenya Parliamentary Service recruitment, suitably qualified persons from any of the counties below are eligible to apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for Parliamentary Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
Hot jobs in Kenya
- CRA Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- Enumerators Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
How to Apply for PSC Recruitment 2023
Submitting an application for PSC recruitment is not so indifferent from the steps below, follow through carefully.
- First, Go to PSC website www.careers.parliament.go.ke
- Under resources on the menu bar, click careers
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for PSC when screening application.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parliamentary Service Recruitment Deadline 2023
The Parliamentary Service recruitment will end fourteen (14) days from the official publication. Applicants are therefore advised to complete and submit their form on or before this stipulated date.
Base on the last time Kenya Parliamentary Service conducted a recruitment exercise, Wednesday, 2nd November, 2022 was the application deadline.