OECD recruitment 2023/2024: Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development job vacancies, career portal www.oecd.org, recruitment process, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information are shared in this article.
Would you like to work with the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)? If yes, we’re excited you’re reading this article now.
We have outlined all the necessary information you should know about OECD recruitment including the comprehensive steps on how to successfully submit an application.
There’s a whole lot to learn, let’s get started.
OECD Recruitment Form 2023
The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) is an intergovernmental organisation with 38 member countries, founded in 1961 to stimulate economic progress and world trade.
This body is poised at promoting and stability economic stability across its member countries and the world at large. Prior to this OECD conducts recruitment exercise quite frequently in other to employ suitably qualified candidates.
For each OECD recruitment exercise, prospective applicants are to visit the online job application portal to explore latest job vacancies and then apply accordingly.
Having known this, let’s validate if OECD recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
Is OECD Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) recruitment exercise for 2023 is currently ongoing and the job application form is available online at www.oecd.org/careers.
Note that the application for is free and also the job vacancies available are open to all the thirty eight (38) member countries as listed below.
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
OECD Job Vacancies 2023
Currently, these are the vacant positions in Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development that mandates the recruitment exercise, carefully read through them and select the one you best wish to apply for.
Remember meeting the job requirements is important.
- Generic Vacancy – Voluntary Contributions Officers
- Data Manager – Energy
- Policy Analyst
- Head of the Unit Investment and Actuarial Services
- Training Specialist – Financial Action Task Force
- Data Procurement Officer
- Head of Division – Export Credits and Competition Division
- Head of Division – Agriculture and Resource Policy
- Junior Environmental Economists/Policy Analysts
- Energy Analyst – Renewable Energy Technologies
- Environmental Economists/Policy Analysts
- Deputy Head of Human Resource Management, Executive Directorate
- Purchasing Legal Co-ordinator
- Engagement and Channels Lead
- Policy Analysts – Higher Education Policy and Education Evaluation
- Research Assistant
- Network Engineer
- Head of Space Operations
- Energy Analyst – Renewable Energy Markets and Policies
- Junior Legal Advisor
- Research Associate
- China Programme Manager
- Senior Information Security Officer
General Requirements for OECD Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the vacant positions at the OECD please check that you meet the following criteria:
- You are a national of an OECD member country
- You are less than 65 years of age
- You are fluent in one of the two OECD official languages (English and French) with a knowledge of or willingness to learn the other
- There are specific exemptions to this rule, which may be referred to in the job description. Please refer to Regulation 6 in the OECD Staff Regulations for more information.
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
OECD Recruitment Process
- Online Application
- Screening by HR and Hiring Manager
- Written test and/or self-recorded video interview
- Interview with a Panel typically with 3-5 evaluators
- Job Offer
Following the interview assessment, candidates who have not been selected but have been recognised to have relevant competencies may be considered within the next two years for comparable job openings that fit their profile. In such cases, the candidates will be contacted directly.
Official recruitment process generally takes between 4 and 6 months.
OECD Recruitment Process Explained
Online Application: This is the very first stage of the recruitment exercise where interested person goes ahead to fill the job application form via OECD recruitment portal.
Screening by HR and Hiring Manager: After submission of application and closure of OECD recruitment portal, names of successful applicants are published and shortlisted candidates are assigned dates for screening with HR or Hiring Manager.
Written test and/or self-recorded video interview: A one-on-one interview exercise would be conducted or candidate would be requested to make self-recorded video answers the given interview questions.
Interview with a Panel typically with 3-5 evaluators: The next stage of scrutinization is an interview with a panel in other to ensure that the shortlisted candidates are most qualified and eligible for the task.
Job Offer: After all these sessions, the candidate will finally be offered employment and stands to gain all the benefits that goes with the job.
OECD Recruitment Portal
This recruitment portal for Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) is https://www.oecd.org/careers/apply. Interested candidates are to visit this link to fill and submit an application for OECD job vacancies 2023.
Would you also like to apply for:
- ILO Recruitment Job Application Form
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- CIFOR Recruitment
- Australia Army Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
How to Apply for OECD Recruitment 2023
- Visit OECD recruitment portal https://www.oecd.org/careers/apply/
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully read through the job description and application instructions
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply now”
- Create an account if you do not have any
- Then login using your email address and password
- Fill the online application form with your appropriate details
- Upload the required academic credentials
- Review your application
- Then submit
These are the few steps on how to successfully submit an application for Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) recruitment 2023.
OECD Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for OECD recruitment is 26th May, 2023. Prospective applicants are to submit their form on or before this set deadline to avoid disqualification.
Here are few tips that would help you through the recruitment process, ensure you study and get acquainted to them.
That’s basically all we have for you today concerning OECD recruitment 2023, we hope this was insightful, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News to get further update regarding the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development jobs.