Nyeri County Government recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Information about the job vacancies, application portal www.nyeri.go.ke, requirements, educational qualification, how to apply and closing date are in this article.
Being that the Nyeri County government recruitment for this year has begun, we dim it necessary to put together this guide to help you apply for the job.
So, if you reside in Nyeri County and searching for a job, submitting application for the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Public Service would be a great idea.
We therefore recommend you carefully read through this article, as we walk you through the application process for Nyeri County Government recruitment.
Facts about Nyeri County Government Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Drivers License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Nyeri County Government
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Nyene County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.nyeri.go.ke or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to validate if Nyeri County Government recruitment has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
Is Nyeri County Government Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, Nyeri County Government recruitment 2023 has commence. The application form is available via the online recruitment portal www.nyeri.go.ke.
NYCG Recruitment Portal Login
The application portal login for Nyeri County Government recruitment is www.nyeri.go.ke/vacancies. Prospective applicants are to visit this weblink to access the job application form and submit their application.
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya includes:
- MKU Recruitment
- Safaricom Recruitment
- KPC Recruitment
- NTSA Recruitment
- WTS Energy Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
General Requirements for Nyeri County Government Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for Nyeri County Government Recruitment 2023
- Visit the application portal www.nyeri.go.ke
- Write an application letter for the position you’re applying for
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) that meets the job requirements
- Attach copies of your National Identification/Passport, certificates and testimonials in PDF format and send to:
Nyeri County Public Service Board Offices
Cell Phone: 0745342000
Nyeri Job Application Deadline
The closing date for Nyeri County Government Recruitment is Friday, 24th February, 2023 by 5:00pm. Interested candidates are to submit their application on or before this closing date.
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board shall be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favour should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer.
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Board.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide valid compliance certificates in line with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
This is what we have for you today concerning the Nyeri County Government Recruitment 2023, we hope this was insightful and helpful, meanwhile if you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News to get more update regarding this recruitment exercise.