Nyandarua County job vacancies 2023/2024: Nyandarua NGO jobs, public service board jobs, Nyandarua county assembly jobs, requirements, how to apply, closing date and even success tips are available in this article.
Have you been searching for job opportunity in Kenya and you currently reside in Nyandarua? If yes, we’re glad to have you here. In this article, we have outline different kinds of Nyandarua county job vacancies.
Ranging from NGO jobs, public service boards jobs, county assembly jobs, the requirements, step by step guidelines on how to apply and then the closing date.
So, if you really wish to explore latest Nyandarua County job vacancies, ensure you read this article to the end.
Nyandarua County Job Vacancies 2023
If you are just arriving Nyandarua or even intend to relocate there and currently wish to know the latest jobs or even high paying jobs in the county?
Or have you even asked maybe a friend, colleague or relative if actually there are job vacancies in Nyandarua County? If yes, that’s a great move.
The answer is yes, there are diverse job opportunities in Nyandarua County which you can explore. That’s why we have compiled a range of them to help you make a choice.
So, let’s get started.
Nyandarua Public Service Board Job Vacancies 2023
You cannot talk about Nyandarua County job vacancies without mentioning the Public Service Board. PSB is one Nyandarua government parastatal that recruits quite regularly.
Currently, there are about fifty (50) vacant positions in Nyandarua public service board and we will show you how to apply.
As of the time we publish this post, Nyandarua county was recruiting for the Department of Finance, Economic Planning and ICT.
According to the published advert, here are the details for the recruitment.
Terms of Service: Contract terms of Six (6) months, Renewable
Basic Salary: Kshs. 16,890 p.m. – Kshs. 20,800 p.m.
House Allowance: Kshs. 2,700 p.m.
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 3,000 p.m.
Requirements for Nyandarua Public Service Board Job Vacancies
For appointment to the post of Revenue Collector/Clerical Officer II, a candidate must:
- Be in possession of KCSE Grade C- or its equivalent;
- Be proficient in Computer Applications; and
- Motorcycle riding will be an added advantage.
- Duties and Responsibilities
Performing duties of Revenue collection in your area;
- Maintaining records of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Revenue collected;
- Mapping of revenue sources in your assigned area;
- Maintaining records of tax payers and defaulters in your area;
- Submit daily and weekly returns to Sub County Revenue Officer/Supervisor; and
- Performing any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
How to Apply for Nyandarua Public Service Recruitment
- You’re to visit www.nyandarua.go.ke/vacancies
- Download and the application employment form
- Carefully fill, attach your National ID, Academic and professional certificates
Send them to:
- The Secretary,
- County Public Service Board,
- P.O Box 38-20303, Ol’ Kalou,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol’Kalou Town.
Thursday, 30th April, 2023 is the closing date for Nyandarua Public Service Board Job Vacancies. Interested persons are to submit their form on or before this date.
Here’s a list of other trending recruitment in Kenya you could also apply.
- Tharaka-Nithi County Job Vacancies
- Kakamega County Public Service Board Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- IEBC County Returning Officer Jobs
- Meru County ECDE Teachers Recruitment
- Mandera County Job Vacancies
- Embu County Job Vacancies
- Kitui County Job Vacancies
Nyandarua County NGO Job Vacancies 2023
NGO jobs is another aspect of Nyandarua County Job vacancies you can also explore. You might not have the urge for government jobs but rather prefer NGO jobs.
- Nyandarua Youth Empowerment Network (NYEN)
- Laikipia Youth for Development
- La’arche Kenya
For now, these are the NGO’s in Nyandarua county that re recruiting. If you wish to apply, visit their official site then click career on the menu bar for details about the job vacancies.
Success Tips for Nyandarua County Job Vacancies Application
Generally, there are rules for every recruitment process, when it comes Nyandarua job vacancies, these are the do’s and don’ts you should look out for.
- First be sure you understand the application instructions
- Download and carefully fill the job application form
- Avoid applying for more than one post in a particular organization
- Clearly scan and upload your academic and professional certificates where needed
- Ensure your curriculum vitae (CV) is up to date
- Submit your application before the stipulated application deadline to avid disqualification
That would be all for today concerning Nyandarua county job vacancies, if you wish to get more update from us about latest employment opportunities in Nyandarua, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.