NLC recruitment 2023/2024 job application form is out. National Land Commission recruitment portal www.landcommission.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, success tips shortlisted candidates etc are the focus of this article.
Have you heard that Kenya National Land Commission recruitment is ongoing and would like to confirm? If yes, see next paragraph.
NLC recruitment will soon commence, not only will we show you the requirements and vacant positions but will also outline the best method on how to submit an application.
So, if you really wish to gain employment into Kenya National Land Commission (NLC) then carefully read through this article.
National Land Commission Recruitment 2023
Kenya National Land Commission has recently announced her readiness to recruit new staffs. This was made known via the official website and twitter handle.
Prospective applicants according to them should visit NLC recruitment portal to see vacant positions, required qualifications and then apply.
We’ve made that cumbersome process really easy for you by stating all NLC job vacancies with their requirements and then how you can apply in this article.
Before that, I know you would like to ask which of the counties in Kenya are eligible to apply for this recruitment?
Clearly stated by the National Land Commission, citizens all over the country can proceed to submit applicants so long they meet the job requirements.
Therefore, if you’re from any of the counties below, you’re eligible to apply for National Land Commission recruitment.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
NLC Job Vacancies
Kenya National Land Commission (NLC) is currently recruiting new personnel to occupy the offices below.
- Valuation and taxation directorate
- Land administration & management directorate
- Land use planning & research directorate
- Supply chain management department
- Legal affairs and dispute resolutions directorate
- Finance & corporate planning directorate
- Human resource and administration directorate
- Corporate communication and advocacy dept
- Information and Communication technology
- County coordination office
Disclaimer: Kindly note that Kenya National Land Commission is currently not recruiting!
Other trending recruitment in Kenya, you can apply for:
- G4S Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- MKU Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- Chuka University Recruitment
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- MUT Recruitment
- Summit Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
Requirements of NLC Recruitment 2023
It really possible for you to gain employment into the National Land Commission if you adhere to the requirements below.
- Basically, anyone intending to apply for this job must be from Kenya
- He or should must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Applicant must possess a degree in any related field
- Applicants with Master’s degree of PhD stand a better change
- Applicant should possess project management skill
- He or she should be conversant with computer packages as it related to KIPPRA job vacancies
- Applicant must mandatorily adhere to article sixty-seven (67) of Kenya constitution
- Applicant should have a minimum of three (3) years working experience
These are more like the general requirements or criterion but to boost your chances, include other relevant professional certifications or experience you possess.
NLC Online Recruitment Portal
NLC recruitment form is to be submitted via the online job portal https://recruitment.landcommission.go.ke by applicants on or before Tuesday, 18th October, 2023.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the NLC job application portal
- Select the register button to begin
- Input your name, email address, ID number, phone number and password
- After that, click the confirmation link sent to your email
- Return to NLC portal and login
- Fill the application form with your authentic data
- Upload necessary credentials according to the stipulated size
- Proofread your application and then submit
Note that shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email or SMS or better still you can follow out guidelines on how to check NLC shortlisted candidates.
NLC Job Application Deadline 2023
The National Land Commission recruitment portal will close on Tuesday, 18th October, 2023. Do well to submit your form before this deadline to avoid disqualification.