NIT Online Application 2023/2024 for National Institute of Transport (NIT) admission into Postgraduate, Bachelor’s, undergraduate, Master’s degree, diploma, certificates programmes at National Institute of Transport (NIT): To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address.
Table of Contents
NIT Online Application System (OAS) and National Institute of Transport (NIT) Admissions.
NIT Admission 2023/2024 Application Form
NIT releases the NIT Online Application 2023/2024 for all programmes on its official website. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. NIT offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. NIT also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services
NIT – Online Application System (OAS)
- The Rector National Institute of Transport (NIT) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2023/2024.
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into NIT bank account – after getting control number.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at 0714680734/0716371054/0656635699/0755885771. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0766677874//0684757774/0713794870/0762202215/0782422199 .
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
- Click link to start application: Start Application.
- Your name must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
- Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
- Form IV index Number must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
- Failure to any of the above, Your application will be disqualified
- Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
- Once Form IV Index Number Registered, you will not be able to change it.
- Application fee must be paid within four (4) days from the first day of filling an application, otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
- Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.
Click link to start application: Start Application.