NIPOST recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. The NIPOST recruitment form can be accessed via the NIPOST website.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NIPOST 2023 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Nigerian Postal Service recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and NIPOST closing date 2023/2024. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NIPOST 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for NIPOST jobs here.
Table of Contents
Is NIPOST Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
No, NIPOST form 2023 is not yet out. Interested candidates advise to keep an eye on the recruitment portal www.nipost.gov.ng.
It is worthy of note that the application form is free and accessible by prospective applicant from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
NIPOST Recruitment Portal
To see latest job vacancies at the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST), candidates are to visit the online recruitment portal www.nipost.gov.ng.
Note that NIPOST would never ask you for money in respect of the job application form therefore refrain from anyone who might attempt this with you.
Let’s proceed to the requirements and how to submit an application but before that let’s examine when NIPOST recruitment is starting.
Read This: NDDC Recruitment Form – NDDC Application Portal www.nddc.gov.ng
When is NIPOST Recruitment Starting?
NIPOST recruitment 2023 will soon commence although the exact date has not been disclosed yet. To be on the safe side, we recommend you follow us Google News to stay updated or better still subscribe t our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.
Requirements for NIPOST Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2023
- Visit the application portal www.nipost.gov.ng
- Click job vacancies on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
That is how to submit an application for NIPOST recruitment online, alternatively you can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
NIPOST Application Closing Date 2023
Being that the recruitment is currently not ongoing. We cannot specifically tell the application deadline but once the recruitment begins, we will update you.