NIMET recruitment 2023/2024 application form, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, application portal www.nimet.gov.ng, closing date and other important information about the Nigerian Meteorological Agency job are available in this article.
Are you a graduate in Nigeria still searching for a job? If yes, applying for NIMET recruitment 2023 could help you go a long way in your career life.
In this article, all the important information you should know about NIMET recruitment including how to successfully submit an application is here.
We recommend you carefully read through till the end, so that once NIMET recruitment 2023 officially begins you won’t have any issue.
NIMET Recruitment 2023
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) was established by an Act of the National Assembly – NIMET (Establishment) ACT 2003, enacted on 21st May 2003, and became effective on 19th June 2003 following Presidential assent.
It is a Federal Government agency charged with the responsibility to advise the Federal Government on all aspects of meteorology; project, prepare and interpret government policy in the field of meteorology; and to issue weather (and climate) forecasts for the safe operations of aircrafts, ocean going vessels and oil rigs.
Being a parastatal of the Federal government, year in, year out, many Nigerians aspiring to apply for job vacancies in the commission.
Prior to this, we have entertained several questions regarding NIMET recruitment exercise, we have outlined some below and these necessitated this guide to help prospective applicants know what to do.
- When will NIMET next recruitment start?
- Is NIMET recruiting in 2023?
- How do I access NIMET job portal?
- How can I apply for NIMET recruitment 2023?
These are but a few from the entire questions we have received. Not to worry, at the end of this article, you will get satisfying answers to those questions.
Facts about NIMET Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence NIMET recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.nimet.gov.ngor submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s go ahead to learn about NIMET recruitment process, then ascertain if the 2023 job application is ongoing, know what the requirements and application steps are.
NIMET Recruitment Process
Just like most government recruitment exercise, Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) has basically three (3) stages that makes up her recruitment process. These are:
- Submission of application
- Scrutinization and shortlisting of applicants
- Screening and then employment
Let’s talk briefly about them.
i) Submission of Application
This is the first stage in NIMET recruitment where interested candidates after going through the advertised position decides to apply for the job.
So, literary, just as you’re reading this article now, after which you will proceed to apply for the job vacancies.
ii) Scrutinization and Shortlisting of Applicants
After the closure of the recruitment portal, NIMET would then vert the submitted applications and released the names of successful applicants.
iii) Screening and Employment
This is most likely the last stage of NIMET recruitment. Shortlisted applicants would be screened to ensure the information provided during application matches their reality. Successful candidates are this stage would then be offered employment.
Is NIMET Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) recruitment exercise 2023/2024 will soon commence. Although the exact date has not been announced but information reaching us is that NIMET recruitment 2023 will start soonest.
Do not pay any one to access the job application form as it is totally free and accessible by all interested applicants via the online recruitment portal www.nimet.gov.ng.
Adding to this, persons from any of the states below is eligible to apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Other High paying jobs in Nigeria
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment Form
- IAEA Job Application Form
- Care International Recruitment
- UBA Job Application Form
- TCN Recruitment
General Requirements for NIMET Recruitment 2023
- As an applicant of Nigerian Meteorological Agency jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the commission
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
These are the basic criteria prospective applicant of NIMET recruitment must possess, do your possible best to adhere accordingly.
Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment Portal
www.nimet.gov.ng is the recruitment or call it career portal for Nigerian Meteorological Agency job application. Applicants are to visit this portal to apply for available job vacancies.
How to Apply for NIMET Recruitment 2023
Once you visit the job application portal, here are the few steps you’re to take.
- Using any device of your choice, visit www.nimet.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
After you have submitted your application, it is necessary you print out the acknowledgement slip as it contains some of the details you might need for screening like application number/ID.
NIMET Recruitment Deadline 2023
The application deadline for NIMET recruitment 2023 has not yet been disclosed. What you have to do is visit the recruitment portal www.nimet.gov.ng.
That’s all we have for you today concerning NIMET recruitment, if you have a question, indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about NIMET jobs.