Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2023: All information needed for this recruitment, will be made available on the Nigerian Air Force website, as the portal is now accepting online applications for the 2023 recruitment exercise, of which eligible men and women are allowed to apply for NAF airmen/women.
The NAF online application and registration form is free of charge, and all interested and qualified applicants are to forward their online application properly through the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment official portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Table of Contents
Do you want to apply for the recruitment of the Nigerian Air Force? Have you ever wished that you could join the Nigerian Air Force and serve your country? Then, adhere to all the guidelines listed below as we go over the prerequisites, credentials, and steps to successfully apply for the ongoing NAF Recruitment 2023.
Basic Requirements For The 2023 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Nigerians who are physically fit are eligible to apply for the Nigerian Airforce. They won’t accept a candidate if they have reason to believe they have an impairment of any kind. Join us as we examine some further general advice:
- Nationality: As you apply, do you believe you were born a Nigerian citizen? The top criterion is that.
- Age: Be sure to verify if you are under the stipulated age restriction, which is 18 to 22 years for non-tradesmen and women and 18 to 25 years for tradesmen and women. While applicants for positions as drivers and assistant chaplains/assistant imams must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single, since the Nigerian Airforce requires new recruits to have a focused mind and pay close attention.
- Height: If you don’t satisfy this condition, your height may disqualify you; as a result, the minimum height is 1.66 meters (5.4 feet) for men and 1.63 meters (5.3 feet) for women.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must meet the Nigerian Airforce’s medical and employment standards. Only physically fit individuals are expected to apply.
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria by birth and be in possession of a NIN or BVN.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.66 meters tall, and female applicants must be at least 1.63 meters tall.
- Candidates must be in good physical, mental, and medical health.
- Applicants must be clear of any prior criminal convictions rendered by a court of law.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Create an account with your phone number and active E-mail
- Enter the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
After submitting your application, print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Read This: NDDC Recruitment Form – NDDC Application Portal www.nddc.gov.ng
Take note of the following points:
- All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
How To Successfully Apply For The 2023 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
The NAF online application form is free of charge, and all interested and qualified candidates are to forward their application properly through the official portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Make sure you give it your best during the application process to be selected as one of the preferred or shortlisted applicants because only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Latest Nigerian Air Force Recruitment News 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Air Force airmen and airwomen recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigerian Air Force, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NAF recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.