Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2023/2024: NAF recruitment online application form, recruitment portal www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, requirements, starting/closing date, success tips and other important information are available in this article.
Have you been aspiring to apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2023? If yes, the guidelines on how to successfully submit the online application form is here.
We have not just outlined the necessary steps on how to submit an application for the ongoing Nigerian Air Force recruitment but also, we have shared tips that will help you come out successful.
In concise narration, here are the things you will learn:
- If the Nigeran Air Force Recruitment 2023 is ongoing
- How you can access NAF online application form
- How to login NAF recruitment portal
- Requirements for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Starting/closing date for NAF recruitment
- Then success tips or call it dos and don’ts of the recruitment exercise
Kindly note that the NAF is the acronym for Nigerian Air Force as such we will be using them interchangeably in this article.
There’s a lot to learn, tighten your seat belt let’s get started.
Has Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Started?
Fact is that currently the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2023 has not yet started. So, if you wanted to find out if the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2023 is ongoing, the answers is no for now.
Does this mean you should not learn about the recruitment process? No, you can rather use this to your advantage by learning extensively about the Nigerian Air Force recruitment as we have well explained in this article.
Basically, I want you to note that the application form is free and accessible by citizen from any of the states below at NAF official website.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
How to Access NAF Recruitment Online application form 2023
Applicants of NAF recruitment can access the online application form 2023 at the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Just as we mentioned earlier, no applicant is expected to indulge in any monetary transaction in regards to NAF recruitment application form, so beware.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
Remember that NAF recruitment is really a competitive one and as such, you need to show how better eligible you are for the vacant positions by strictly adhere to the above requirements.
When is Nigerian Air Fore Recruitment 2023 Starting?
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment is starting in 2023 but the official date has not yet been announced. We will update this post once the recruitment officially begins.
If you want to be amongst the first 100 persons to get an instant update when the Nigerian Air Force recruitment officially begins, take the step below.
Subscribe to our notification by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News. Be that as it may, here are the steps on how to successfully submit an application NAF recruitment.
Other trending recruitment in Nigeria.
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2023
Here comes, the mean deal, pay attention closely to the steps below in other to successfully submit an application for NAF recruitment 2023.
- The first step is to visit www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Immediately after you have successfully submitted an application, go ahead to print out the acknowledgment slip or save as pdf as it will be required during screening.
What You Should Know About NAF Recruitment Application
- All applicants are to submit their application via the online recruitment portal www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- No candidate is allowed to apply for more than one position at a time
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the Nigerian Air Force recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Process
Here another necessary information which all applicants should take note. Knowing about NAF recruitment process will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The NAF recruitment process has four (4) fundamental stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening (iv) training/appointment.
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the NAF career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on NAF.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from NAF to shortlisted applicants.
Stage 4: Training and Appointment
Candidates who pass the screening test are therefore enrolled in few weeks of training and then offered appointment letter to resume duties.
From the explanation of NAF recruitment process, you would agree with me that there’s a whole lot of work to be done. So, do not just submit application and then that’s the end, you still need to follow up other processes.
That’s all we have for you today concerning the Nigerian Air Force recruitment exercise 2023, if you have any question base on what you’ve read thus far, kindly indicate in the comment section below.