Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024: NPF application form, recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, vacant positions, requirements, how you can apply, starting/closing date, news about shortlisted candidates and most things you should note about the recruitment exercise is well explained in this article.
Would you like to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment 2023 and then you arrived this page? Great! We’re glad to have you read this article now.
Today, we would be expounding to you all necessary information about the Nigerian Police recruitment 2023 and most importantly how you can successfully submit an application.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2023
The Nigeria Police recruitment form has long been awaited by citizens of the country would wish to serve their country at any capacity while get benefits attached.
Prior to this, we have received several questions about NPF recruitment exercise, some of which includes:
- Is Nigeria Police recruitment form out 2023?
- Is Nigeria Police Form 2023 2024 out?
- Is the police form out for 2023?
- How much is police salary monthly?
- Police recruitment portal login
- Police recruitment news today
- How to check police recruitment status
- Nigeria police news today on recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment portal
- npf.gov.ng portal login
Not to worry, after reading this article, you will get satisfying answers to these questions. For now, let’s get on and validate if the NPF recruitment is holding this year.
Is Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Nigerian Police Force recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested persons are to visit the recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to submit an application.
We have made that easy for you by outlining all the necessary steps on how to easily and successfully submit an application for the Nigeria Police recruitment.
It is exciting to know that NPF application form is free and accessible by all interested candidates from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
NPF Recruitment Portal 2023
For the 2023 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is the online recruitment portal where candidates are to access, fill and submit the online application form.
Candidates who engage in filling NPF application form offline might not be considered for shortlisting as the only approved method to apply for NPF recruitment is via the online recruitment portal.
NPF Recruitment Process
As you’re submitting application for this recruitment exercise, it is necessary you understand what entire recruitment process is all about.
Nigeria Police intake process is divided into four (4) stages; first is application, second shortlisting, third screening and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the Nigeria Police submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
After application have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the Nigeria Police would now review submitted applications and afterwards release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
Those who were successful at the screening stage are then train which after, the Nigeria Police would offer them appointment and they resume duty.
The essence of highlighting these, is to alert you that you don’t just submit an application for recruitment exercise and then rest thinking that you’re done.
You still have to follow up with other process, but every other stage is totally dependent on your success at this application stage. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
After submitting application for police recruitment, would you also like to apply for:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCCPC Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidates should be able to express self both verbally and otherwise
Do you wish to come out successful in the 2023 Nigeria Police recruitment? If yes, then these are the requirements you should mostly watch out for.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Like I pointed early, applicants for NPF recruitment are done online via the recruitment portal. Follow the simple steps below to submit your form.
- The first step is to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
When is the Next Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Kindly note that the Nigeria Police Form has not officially started the 2023 recruitment exercise yet. We will keep you updated once the form is out.
Police Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Being that the recruitment exercise has not official begun, we can not boost of a closing date for NPF recruitment.
Success Tips for NPF Recruitment
- Applications are to be submitted online only via the recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the Nigerian police recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
To get further update for the 2023 Nigeria Police recruitment, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to NPF application form or the shortlisted candidates via the comment section below.