NGEC recruitment 2023/2024: news about National Gender and Equality Commission job vacancies, career application portal www.ngeckenya.org, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information as embedded in this article.
Are you currently residing in Kenya and would like to apply for a job? If yes, considering NGEC recruitment would be a great choice.
The ultimate goal of this article is to guide you on how to properly and easily submit an application for the ongoing NGEC recruitment exercise.
Even if you are just hearing about the National Gender and Equality Commission for the first time, through the information available in this page, you will understand what the commission stands for and then can consider applying for the job vacancies.
So, in precise sentence here are the takeaways for NGEC recruitment.
- NGEC is currently recruiting
- Interested persons are to submit application via the recruitment portal www.ngeckenya.org
- NGEC recruitment is closing on Tuesday, 18th April, 2023
- Candidates are to submit application on or before this deadline
- Suitably qualified candidates from any of Kenya counties can apply.
Let’s now begin the process proper.
Overview of NGEC
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) is a Constitutional Commission established by the National Gender and Equality Commission Act. No. 15 of 2011 under Article 59 (4) & (5) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
The Commission’s mandate is to promote gender equality and freedom from discrimination for all people in Kenya with a focus on special interest groups, which include women, children, youth, persons with disabilities (PWDs), older members of society, minorities and marginalized groups.
Is NGEC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, NGEC recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The commission welcomes invitation from suitably qualified candidates via the application portal www.ngeckenya.org.
The application form according to the National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) is totally free and accessible by all citizens of the country.
Below is the list of counties eligible to apply for NGEC job vacancies.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
NGEC Job Vacancies 2023
- Assistant Director, Finance, Planning and Accounts
- Programme Officer II (Interns)
These are the vacant positions in National Gender and Equality Commission which the recruitment exercise is currently being held for.
If you interested in any of these positions then pay close attention to the requirements below but if you do not like any of the vacant positions, here’s a list of other trending recruitment in Kenya you can apply now.
- Enumerator Supervisors Recruitment
- TVETA Trainers Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- NHIF Recruitment
- NACOSTI Recruitment
- Giftmark Supermarket Recruitment
- KEMSA Recruitment
- KMA Recruitment
- CBK Recruitment
- NCK Recruitment
Requirements for NGEC Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
NGEC Career Portal Login
To login NGEC career portal and apply for a job, visit www.ngeckenya.org, on the menu bar, hover to opportunities and click job advertisement.
Note that submission outside the online application portal or submitting hard copy to the office is not considered valid applications by NGEC.
How to Apply for NGEC Jobs 2023
To submit an application successfully for NGEC jobs 2023, take the steps below.
- First, Go to NGEC website www.ngeckenya.org
- Hove our mouse to opportunities on the menu bar
- Click job advertisement
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for NGEC when screening application.
Another valid means of submitting an application form NGEC recruitment is by:
- Writing an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the hardcopy documents to:
National Gender and Equality Commission
1st Floor, Solution Tech Place
5 Longonot Road, Upper Hill
P.O BOX 27512-00506
NGEC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) recruitment is closing on Tuesday, 18th April, 2023 by 5:00pm. Candidates who do not submit their form on or before this date would be disqualified.
- The National Gender and Equality Commission is an equal-opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Youth, Persons from Marginalized groups and Minority communities who meet the requirements of the advertised job are encouraged to apply.
- The Commission does not ask for any money or require applicants to undergo a medical examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and only the successful candidates will be required to provide clearance forms from KRA, CID (Police Clearance), EACC, HELB and CRB. Driver/Rider will submit KRA, EACC, CID and CRB.
- It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application.
- Trying to outsmart the system will lead to automatic disqualification.
To get more update concerning NGEC recruitment, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
If you have any question, feel free to let us know in the comment section below for immediate response when necessary.