NDU recruitment 2023/2024: National Defence University of Kenya job vacancies, application portal www.ndu.ac.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date, with other vital information is available in this article.
Hello, welcome to recruitmentfile, today in this article, we will be expressing the practicable steps on how you can successfully submit an application for National Defence University, NDU recruitment 2023.
Not just that, but also the requirements, vacant positions, closing date and even success tips is available, so, what you have to do now is take out few minutes and read through till the end.
Is NDU Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the management of National Defence University of Kenya (NDUK) has made a public notice about job vacancies in the institution.
Suitably qualified candidates are to visit the application portal www.ndu.ac.ke to explore job vacancies and ten submit their application before the stipulated deadline.
Note that the job application form is totally free and accessible by all residence especially those from the counties below so long you meet the job requirements.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
NDUK Job Vacancies 2023
In the ongoing NDU recruitment, here are the differs vacancies you can apply for:
- Part Time Lecturers
- Lecturer, Critical Care Nursing
- Lecturer, Disaster Management and Crisis Response
- Lecturer, Peace and Conflicts Studies
- Lecturer, International Relations
- Lecturer, Defence Strategic Studies
- Lecturer, National Security and Strategy
After applying for the National Defence University jobs, here are other lecturers jobs in Kenya you could also apply.
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Chuka University Recruitment
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- Pwani University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Machakos University Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
Requirements for National Defence University of Kenya Recruitment 2023
Gaining employment into Kenya National Defence University is actually easy if you meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Prospective applicant must have a PhD or equivalent degree qualification from an accredited and recognized university
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Applicant applying should be free of criminal record
How to Apply for NDU Recruitment 2023
You can either submit your application online or offline. For the online method, take the steps below.
- Go to the career portal www.ndu.ac.ke
- Under advert on the menu bar
- Click careers
- Then click open vacancies
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill the online application form
- Upload your CV, Cover letter and certificates
- Read through your application again
- If your application is in order, then submit
For the offline method:
You’re to send the hard copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents in a sealed envelope to:
- The Vice-Chancellor & Secretary, University Council
- National Defence University, Kenya
- O.Box 3182-20100
- Lanet, Nakuru
NDU Job Application Deadline
Note all application must be done on or before Tuesday, 31st January, 2023. Failure to submit to stick to the stipulated date would lead to disqualification.
Here is thing you should avoid or watch out for when applying for NDU recruitment as it may likely disqualify you.
- Do not submit your application after the closing date
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you meet the job requirements
- Upload your credentials according to the sizes stipulated
- In situations where network is fluctuating, it is advisable you pause the application and resume once network is more stable.
- After application, be sure to write down or print out for application number for reference purpose.
For now, this is all we have for you regarding National Defence University recruitment, if you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below.
If you need more updates like this, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the icon on your screening or following us on Google News.