NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal | www.nddc.gov.ng
NDDC Recruitment 2023 starting date has been announced. See recruitment form, application portal (www.nddc.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2023 and every details about NDDC Recruitment Portal 2023 which you need to know.
This article contains information on NDDC recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for NDDC job on the website www.nddc.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted.
NDDC recruitment 2023 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). Application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NDDC.
NDDC 2023 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, NDDC will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. Closing date too has not yet been announced as the time of publishing this article.
Table of Contents
NDDC Recruitment 2023
We wish to inform the general public that the NDDC recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Niger Delta Development Commission invites interested and qualified persons who wish to participate in this year’s recruitment exercise to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the NDDC recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024
Below are the requirements listed on the NDDC recruitment portal. You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify for full-time employment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must have good knowledge of the Niger Delta region
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- B.Sc, HND, ND
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Niger Delta Development Commission official web portal at https://nddc.gov.ng/
- Sign up for an account
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application and take printout for future references
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Read This: FAAN Recruitment – Application Form Portal www.faan.gov.ng
Facts to Know About NDDC Recruitment
NDDC full meaning is Niger Delta Development Commission. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once NDDC is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has clearly stated on the portal www.nddc.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
What is the full form of Nddc?
Niger Delta Development Commission – NDDC
How many states are under NDDC?
NDDC has delivered thousands of projects all accross the 9 States of the Niger Delta Region.
What is the work of NDDC?
Surveying the Niger Delta in order to ascertain measures necessary to promote its physical and socio-economic development. Preparing master plans and schemes designed to promote the physical development of the Niger Delta region and the estimation of the member states of the commission.
What is the vision and mission of NDDC?
To offer a lasting solution to the socio-economic difficulties of the Niger Delta Region and to facilitate the rapid and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.