NCBA Bank recruitment 2023: Would you like to submit an application for NCBA bank job vacancies? If yes, the requirements, application form portal www.ncbagroup.com, how to apply, closing date and all the things you should know about NCBA bank jobs is available in this article.
Are you a graduate of banking and finance, accounting, mass communication, linguistics, statistics, ICT or any related field and currently searching for a job opportunity in Kenya?
If yes, we recommend you consider applying for the ongoing NCBA Bank recruitment 2023. In this post, all the necessary information that will guide you through the application process is available.
Is NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, NCBA bank recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested persons are to visit the recruitment application portal www.ncbagroup.com to fill and submit the form.
NCBA bank job application form is free and accessible by interested applicants from any of the Counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
NCBA Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- Head, Core Applications Support
- Senior Enterprise Architect
- Senior Manager, Core Banking Systems Support
- Customer Insights Officer
Currently, NCBA is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy these positions in the organization.
Other trending jobs in Kenya.
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for NCBA Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant must possess ITIL intermediate and other relevant professional certificates
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps on how to submit an application successfully for NCBA jobs 2023.
- First visit the application portal www.ncbagroup.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under company category, click careers
- Select the positions you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
We recommend you print out the acknowledgement slip after successfully submitting your application or better still save it as pdf.
NCBA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Sunday, 16th April, 2023 is the closing date for NCBA recruitment. Interested persons are to submit application for the vacant positions on or before the stipulated deadline.
Note that the application deadline might not be extended therefore curtail from every procrastination to avoid being disqualified from the process.
That’s all we have for you today concerning NCBA bank recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update about NCBA bank job vacancies.