Nandi County recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The guidance for application, update about the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are here.
Have you heard about the ongoing Nandi County government recruitment exercise and would like to submit an application? If yes, carefully read through this article till the end.
Facts about Nandi County Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Nandi County Government
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Nandi County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.nandicounty.go.ke or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to validate if Nandi County recruitment has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
Is Nandi County Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the government of Nandi County is currently receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions available in the Public Service Board.
Nandi County Job Vacancies 2023
Nandi government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill in the following positions in the County Public Service Board.
- Board Members, and
General Requirements for Nandi County Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Nandi County Recruitment Portal Login
To apply for any of the advertised positions, you basically need to login first to recruitment portal which is www.nandicounty.go.ke. Then follow the steps below to submit your application.
Here are other ongoing County jobs in Kenya you can also apply:
- Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Turkana County Government Recruitment
- West Pokot County Recruitment
- Turkana County Government Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- AFA Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
How to Apply for Nandi County Recruitment 2023
The submission of application for the ongoing Nandi County recruitment includes the following steps:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Make copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card
- Put them in a sealed envelope
- Indicate the position you’re applying for on the left side
- Application should be addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board
P.O.Box 802 – 30300
The closing date for Nandi County Recruitment is 19th May, 2023. Interested applicants are to submit their application on or before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification.
These are the basic information you should note concerning Nandi County Recruitment, if you need more information follow us on Google News. Also, if you have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.