Nakuru County recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out and currently accessible at www.nakuru.go.ke, the requirements, starting date, closing, application deadline, frequently asked questions and other relevant information that will help you get a job in Nakuru, Kenya is explain in this article.
Are you currently residing in Nakuru county and probable searching for what to do? If yes, did you know that there are high paying jobs in Nakuru city? Yes, and now is the time to grab the opportunity by following the instructions on this page on how to apply for Nakuru county recruitment either for government, NGO’s or private entities.
Is Nakuru County Government Recruitment Form Out?
According to a notice on Nakuru county official website, the intake of persons into government vacant positions has begun and interested persons who meets the requirements are to fill and submit the online application form.
Hey!!! Relax for some minute, I practically understand the happiness right now but you need to first go through the stipulated requirements to ensure you’re on the safe side.
Also, please note that Nakuru job application form for recruitment and internship is totally free therefore beware of possible extortion.
www.nakuru.go.ke Employment Form 2023/2024
Just as I mentioned earlier, the application form for Nakuru county recruitment is to be completed online via the official websites www.nakuru.go.ke.
For now, this is the official portal where persons interested in this recruitment exercise are to visit, see latest vacancies and then submit application.
Other job opportunities you can still explore;
- Mombasa Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment Application Form
- KDF Recruitment Application Form
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers
- USA Army Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment Form is Out
Nakuru Internship Application Form 2023/2024
Are you interested in getting Nakuru county public service board internship? If yes, the form is out and the application process is simple, you’re to download and print the form, fill it with block letters and then send via email to the board.
The documents that will be accompanying your application form are; National Identity card, KCSE certificate, College/University Degree/Diploma/Certificate as applicable and Certificate of Good Conduct.
Note that you’re sending photocopy of these credentials and not original although originals will be required during interview but not necessary at the initial application
How to Apply for Nakuru Internship
Click here to download the application form, on completion of the application form (with BLOCK letters), scan it with your credentials and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Nakuru County Recruitment 2023/2024
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- If you’re currently pregnant, do not apply for the job
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of original certificate
How to Apply for Nakuru County Recruitment 2023/2024
Normal recruitment and internship is different, I believe you know the difference. Follow the few steps below to submit application for the ongoing Nakuru recruitment.
Disclaimer! You need an internet enabled device to carry out these process.
- First visit the application portal www.nakuru.go.ke
- Click on career from the top menu bar
- Select either full time or temporary depending on the kind of job you need
- Type in your bio data in the spaces provided
- Upload necessary documents/credentials
- Crosscheck the information you’ve inputted and then submit
After submission, print out the acknowledgement slip and wait as successful applicants would be contacted. Meanwhile you can see how to check Nakuru County shortlisted candidates here.