NAHCON recruitment 2023/2024 has commence for National Medical Team (NMT). Interested candidates are to learn about the requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, and closing date.
We have therefore outline updated information about the ongoing NAHCON recruitment 2023 and mostly importantly, how you can submit an application.
In the course of reading this article, you will also validate who is eligible to submit an application for the National Haji Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) recruitment.
We recommend you endeavour to read to the end, in other to acquire necessary knowledge about NAHCON recruitment process.
Is NAHCON Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, NAHCON recruitment 2023 job application form is out. The recruitment process is ongoing and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
The job application form is free and accessible via NAHCON website www.nahcon.gov.ng, where interested candidates from any of the states below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
We recommend you also apply for the following jobs:
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
- BPP Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
NAHCON Job Vacancies 2023
NAHCON recruitment 2023 that is ongoing, is strictly for applicants in the medical profession, the vacant positions as advertised by the National Haji Commission of Nigeria are:
- Medical Doctors
- Environment Health Officers (EHO)
This therefore means that prospective applicant of the National Haji Commission of Nigeria must be a graduate from the medical field.
Let’s proceed to the job requirements but before that when is NAHCON recruitment 2023 starting?
When is NAHCON Recruitment 2023 Starting?
The National Haji Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) recruitment is starting on Friday 31st March, 2023 and be application portal will be closed by midnight Friday, 7th April, 2023.
Having establish this, let’s head unto the job requirements.
General Requirements for NAHCON Recruitment 2023
- The information provided by you will determine your eligibility or qualifications for membership into the NMT for the 2023 Hajj operation. All information contained in the application is subject to verification. Any omission, misstatement or falsification may lead to rejection of your application or removal of your name from eligibility list.
- Note that this application is free and that the management of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) not at any point requires or charges a fee directly or through an agent or agency for this application.
- Note that filling this form does not guarantee eligibility for this position.
- To apply for this position, you should be between 25-60 years of age.
- Applicants seeking the membership of the NMT: (i) Must be in active service at the time of application. (ii) Must not have served in the last 3 years Hajj (i.e., 2018, 2019 & 2022) (iii) Must be ready to work for 21 days and be ready to remain in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for up to 40 days before returning to Nigeria.
- Note that any successful applicant will not be disengaged for any reason whatsoever before the completion of his/her allotted 21 days of duty.
- All successful applicants are expected to be of good conduct and must conform with the code of ethics of their respective professions and all other rules and regulations that may be promulgated by NAHCON to guide the operations of the NMT.
- Every application must be accompanied by an attestation by a guarantor who must be a credible personality; either a career civil servant not below the rank of GL 12, Traditional ruler, Magistrate or Local Government Chairman. The guarantor must have known the applicant for not less than 5years and can attest to the credibility of the applicant.
The following documents should be attached to the application:
- Guarantor’s form
- Basic professional certificate
- NYSC certificate (where applicable)
- Current annual professional practicing license
- Profile picture (taken against a white background)
- Applicants’ declaration
- Employers’ clearance letter
NAHCON Recruitment Application Portal
NAHCON recruitment application portal is accessible via NAHCON’s website by clicking “Resources” and then “NMT Application Portal” from the Main menu when you visit www.nahcon.gov.ng.
How to Apply for NAHCON Recruitment 2023
- Visit NAHCON website www.nahcon.gov.ng
- On the menu bar, click NM application portal
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
When is NAHCON Recruitment Closing?
NAHCON recruitment is closing by midnight of Friday, 7th April, 2023. All pending applications must be completed on or before this deadline. Failure to adhere accordingly would lead to disqualification.
These are the update we have for you concerning National Haji Commission of Nigeria recruitment, if you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News for more job update.