NACOSTI recruitment 2023/2024: National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation job application form, career portal www.nacosti.go.ke, how to apply, requirements, closing date and other relevant information abut the job vacancies are shared here.
The National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation (NACOSTI) is one of the outstanding agencies in Kenya which IT inclined citizens whether graduate or skilled can submit an application for job opportunities.
Prior to this, we have highlighted all the important information about NACOSTI recruitment like the vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date and have even shared some success tips for application.
At the end of the day, here’s what you will learn.
- When NACOSTI recruitment 2023 is starting?
- The vacant positions or call it job vacancies
- General requirements for NACOSTI recruitment
- How to submit an application
- When the recruitment is closing etc.
So, let’s get started.
NACOSTI E-Recruitment Portal 2023
According to Kenya National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation (NACOSTI), suitably qualified candidates for available job vacancies are to visit he e-recruitment portal www.nacosti.go.ke/careers to access, fill and submit the job application form.
In the later part of this article, we have provided practicable steps on how to access NACOSTI e-recruitment portal to submit your application.
NACOSTI Job Vacancies 2023
Talking about Kenya National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation, below are the vacant positions you can submit an application for:
- Officer Administrator
- Internal Auditor
- Principal Analyst
- Account Assistant
- Chief Analyst
- Records Management Officer
- Communication Sciences Analyst
- Energy Sciences Analyst
- Director, Supply Chain Management
- Senior Human Resource Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Social Science Officer
- Communication Officer etc.
Note that, the easiest road to gaining employment into NACOSTI is simply adhere to the job requirements, carefully review the requirements for this recruitment exercise below.
After applying for NACOSTI recruitment, here’s a list of other trending jobs in Kenya you could also apply.
- Bidco Africa Jobs
- KISE Recruitment
- NSDCC Recruitment
- KNBS Recruitment
- KENAS Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada for Kenyans
- KFS Rangers Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Air Force Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
Requirements for NACOSTI Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Applicant must have a background free of criminal record.
How to Apply for NACOSTI Recruitment 2023
To submit an application successfully for NACOSTI jobs 2023, take the steps below.
- First, Go to NACOSTI website www.nacosti.go.ke
- Under resources on the menu bar, click careers
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for NACOSTI when screening application.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit hard copies to:
- The Director General
- National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
- NACOSTI Headquarters Building, Kabete off Waiyaki Way
- O BOX 30623-00100 Nairobi, KENYA
When is NACOSTI Recruitment Starting?
Currently, NACOSTI recruitment is not ongoing and the management has not yet disclosed a date when the recruitment for 2023 will officially start but we’re following up the process and would update you once there are job vacancies.
NACOSTI Job Application Deadline 2023
Base on the last time, NACOSTI conducted a recruitment exercise, the application deadline was Tuesday, 29th June 2021.
Note: We will update you immediately NACOSTI recruitment 2023 begins, in other not to miss out, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to let us know in the comment section below for immediate response when necessary.