MTRH recruitment 2023/2024: Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital job vacancies, application form, career portal www.mtrh.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date, success tips etc. are the focus of discussion in this article.
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) has published an advert about vacancies in the hospital and suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit an application for the job.
So, if you have been aspiring to work in Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital or maybe you’re a graduate from a medical related field and currently searching for job, considering MTRH recruitment would be a good choice.
In this post, we have explained in details everything you should know about Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) recruitment 2023 and most importantly how you can successfully apply.
In specific terms here are the things you would learn after reading this article.
- You will know the job vacancies currently available at Kenya Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
- You will know what the requirements for MTRH recruitment
- Very importantly, how you can apply for jobs at MTRH
- Then closing date for the recruitment exercise and success tips
Let’s get started, don’t forget, you need to read till the end to gain the stated knowledge.
Is MTRH Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) recruitment 2023 is ongoing. You can apply online via the career portal www.mtrh.go.ke.
The application form is free and accessible by all citizens of Kenya who wish to apply, not to worry we have explained in practicable steps on how you can easily apply for MTRH recruitment.
Citizens from these Counties are free to apply for this job:
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
MTRH Job Vacancies 2023
- Director, Commercial Services
- Director, Legal Services
- Deputy Director, Administration and Finance
- Math/Chem Teachers
These are the vacancies currently available in Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital.
After applying for MTRH jobs, here are other recruitment in Kenya you could also submit an application for:
- Kenyatta National Hospital Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment
- NDU Recruitment
- NCRC Recruitment
- Bidco Africa Jobs
- KNQA Recruitment
- KMA Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
Requirements for MTRH Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Applicants with criminal record are not permitted to apply
MTRH Career Portal Login
www.mtrh.go.ke/vacancies is the career login portal for Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital. Prospective applicants are to visit this portal to explore vacant positions, then apply.
How to Apply for MTRH Recruitment 2023
- First visit MTRH official website www.mtrh.go.ke
- On the menu bar, click vacancies
- Choose the position you’d to apply
- Download the job application form and fill
- Scan the application form with your CV and academic credentials
- Then send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
These are the few steps you should follow to submit an application for MTRH, it is important you carefully review the requirements of the job before applying.
Candidates are to submit their form on or before Friday, 23rd September 2022. Failure to apply on or before this closing date will lead to disqualification.
Here is thing you should avoid or watch out for when applying for MTRH recruitment as it may likely disqualify you.
- Do not submit your application after the closing date
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you meet the job requirements
- Upload your credentials according to the sizes stipulated
- In situations where network is fluctuating, it is advisable you pause the application and resume once network is more stable.
- After application, be sure to write down or print out for application number for reference purpose.
This is what we have for you today concerning MTRH recruitment 2023, if you need further updates on this subject, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
We’re also open to questions just in case you encounter any challenge while trying to apply for the job. So, let us know in the comment section below.