Hello, are you interested in filling Mombasa internship application form 2023/2024? Or to validate if MCPSB internship form is out for this year?
If your answer is yes, I must say it’s great to have you reading this post now. In this article detailed information concerning Mombasa internship application form is well outline.
These includes requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, success tips etc. So, take out few minutes to gather all the necessary information you need concerning Mombasa internship.
Let’s start by validating if there are internship vacancies in Mombasa County Public Service Board (MCPSB).
Is Mombasa Internship Application Form Out?
Mombasa County government is hereby notifying the general public about latest internship job openings in the Public Service Board and candidates are to visit the application porta (www.mcpsb.go.ke) to download, fill and submit the form to the appropriate quarter.
Okay, that being established, let’s proceed to the requirements for Mombasa Internship vacancies.
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- Makueni Internship Application Form
- Embu County Job Vacancies
- Kitui County Job Vacancies
- Wajir County Government Job Vacancies
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Isiolo County Job Vacancies
- Bomet Public Service Recruitment
- Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Mandera County Government Job Vacancies
- Marsabit County Job Vacancies
- KUTRRH Job Vacancies
- KIPPRA Job Vacancies
- KSA Internship Application Form
Requirements for Mombasa County Internship 2023
Before you are considered as an intern in Mombasa Public Service Board, there are fundamental criteria you must possess and these includes:
- Prospective intern applicant must be an indigene of Kenya with a valid means of identification.
- Applicant must be a graduate of a any recognized university nationally and internationally
- Applicant should be able to express self both in verbal and written form
- Candidates applying should have a fair knowledge of computer operations
- Candidate must be willing to embrace team work
- Dully filled internship application form
- Well arranged, detail Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Diploma/Degree certificate or a letter of completion from University/College (for those yet to graduate)
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- KRA PIN
- Copy of national ID card
- Copy of certificate of good conduct
Try as much as you can to ensure you adhere to stated requirements as it is the bench mark for shortlisting candidates.
www.mcpsb.go.ke Application Form 2023
www.mcpsb.go.ke is the portal which you can download and fill Mombasa internship form, this can be done follow the few steps below.
How to Apply for Mombasa Internship Vacancies
- Go to MCPSB internship portal https://www.mcpsb.go.ke
- Click on vacancies on the menu bar
- Select internship vacancies
- Download the pdf application form
- Fill it correctly and attach necessary documents
Having done that, send the data in a sealed envelope to
- The Mombasa County Public Service Board
- Government of Mombasa County
- Ensure you do not submit MCPSB form twice
- Submit your form before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification
- Fill your application form neatly to avoid distortion of information
- Mombasa Internship application form is totally free
- Avoid making payment in any form in regards to MCPSB internship form
Mombasa Internship Application Deadline 2023
For now, Mombasa internship application form is not yet out as such the closing date has not been established yet, prior to this, we recommend you visit this page more frequently.
Better still, subscribe to our notification bell or visit Mombasa internship application portal for more information.