In this article, I will be highlighting latest Mandera County Government job vacancies recruitment 2023/2024, the application portal www.mandera.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date, shortlisted candidates and other relevant information.
Hello, welcome to hasopointswhere you get latest African job opportunities that suites your dream.
So, if you reside in Mandera County and have been searching for current job vacancies, be it government jobs, NGO jobs, teaching jobs or any kind of job you would like then relax and read through this post.
I understand that life generally is not easy especially in developing countries such as Kenya and prior to this you would so much be interested in any job available that could cater for your needs.
Hey, I have good news for you, what you’ll get from this page will not just be jobs to help you cater for your needs but such that you can depend on to build a future.
So permit me to say congratulations already in advance.
Other trending opportunities you can also apply for:
- Marsabit County Job Vacancies
- Current Jobs in Kilifi and How to Apply
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Garissa Job Recruitment
- Taita Mak Taveta Job Recruitment
- Lamu Recruitment
- Jobs in Tana River and How to Apply
- Bungoma Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
Mandera County Government Job Vacancies 2023/2024
I want to begin with latest job opening in Mandera county government which off course would interest you to apply. Kindly note that you do not have any hesitations, once you see a job position that you like go ahead to apply while watching out for the requirements.
Directly under the governments, below are the parasternal you could get job openings:
- Office of the Governor
- County Executive Committee
- County Chief Officers
- County Directors & HODs
- County Senior Executives
- Mandera Water & Sewerage Company
- Members of Parliament
Then here are different Ministries under county government where you could still get a job.
- County Treasury, Economic Planning, Special Programmes, ICT & e-Government
- Public Service, Conflict Management and Devolved Units
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation
- Health Services
- Roads, Transport and Public Works
- Water, Energy, Environment and Natural Resources
- Education, Sports and Culture
- Lands, Housing and Physical Planning
- Trade, Industrialization and Cooperative Development
- Youth, Gender & Social Services
Seeing all of these, you would gladly agree with me that there are several job opportunities for you as resident of Mandera County.
On Monday, 26th September, 2022 new vacancies were advertised and residents of the County were call upon to apply. Note that even those not residing in Mandera can apply so long you’re a Kenyan citizen.
Requirements for Mandera County Government Job Recruitment
Promotion of National Values and Principles of Good Governance as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of a Degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Have ten (10) years of relevant professional experience; and at least five (5) years’ experience in a leadership position at a senior management level in public service or private sector organization;
- Meets the requirements of leadership and integrity as prescribed in Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional and technical competence in work performance and results;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, the county development objectives and vision 2030;
- Have the capacity to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
How to Apply for Mandera Government Job Vacancies 2023/2024
Interested applicants should fill in Mandera County employment application forms and attach copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card. The form can be downloaded from Mandera County website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board Office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government application form.
The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and addressed to: –
- The Secretary,
- Mandera County Public Service Board
- O. Box 356 -70300
Frequently Asked Questions about Jobs in Mandera
Take out few minutes to go through the FAQs below as some might be of help to you and the application process generally.
Mandera County Government Website
The official website for Mandera County Government is https://mandera.go.ke. This portal is accessible by the general public and all vital information concerning the county can be found here e.g. jobs, ministries, businesses, history etc.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”www.mandera county.go.ke Vacancies” answer-0=”You can get job vacancies such as NGO, teaching jobs, ECDE and other latest job recruitment application form via www.mandera.go.ke online.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”Mandera County Government Job Application Deadline 2023/2024″ answer-0=”Applicants of the advertised positions are to reach the County Public Service Board on or before 10th, October 2022 at 4pm to avoid disqualification. If you have further question, indicate in the comment section below.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]