Do you wish to explore ongoing Makueni job vacancies 2023/2024? The application form, portal, requirements, application deadline, shortlist, success tips and other important information that will aid you gain employment in Makueni county is available on this page.
If you are a Kenya citizen and probably residing in Makueni or any other part of the country but you’re specifically interested in getting a job in Makueni, not to worry, in this article we have covered different industries available in Makueni where you can get well-paying jobs.
Before you get started, how much do you think you know Makueni? Because it is necessary you have a fundamental knowledge about the place you wish to reside for working purpose.
Here are the things you will learn about Makueni job vacancies in this article.
- www.makuenipsb.go.ke jobs application form
- Makueni County Public Service Board
- Makueni job application form
- Machakos County Jobs
- Machakos County Public Service Board Jobs 2022
- Makueni County Jobs 2022
Overview of Makueni County
One of Kenya’s 47 counties is Makueni County which is located in the country’s South Eastern region. It shares borders with Taita Taveta to the south, Machakos to the north, Kitui to the east, Kajiado to the west.
Latitude is 1o 47’21.483″ South and Longitude 37o37’16.7502″ East is where the county is situated. It has a 8,176.7 KM2 area. The Akamba community makes up over 97% of the population of Makueni County and is its primary source of residents.
People from other communities make up a sizable portion of the population, particularly in the larger towns. With Mbooni Sub-County having the highest population density (199 people/KM2) and Kibwezi Sub-County having the lowest (110 people/KM2), it has an average population density of 110 people/KM2.
Note: There are different kinds of jobs available in Makueni county, these include; secretary job, clerical job, NGO jobs, government or Public Service Board jobs, hotel jobs, cleaner job, banking jobs, sand authority jobs, supermarket jobs, driver jobs, plant operators’ job etc.
I will try to touch available job vacancies across these industries so you can have a variety to make a choice.
I will begin the next phase by answering one of the most frequently asked questions from Makueni job applicants which is if Makueni job vacancies application form is out.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Is Makueni County Government PSB Job Application Form Out?” answer-0=”Makueni County Government through the Public Service Board (PSB) is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates to occupy vacant positions in the board. Prior to this, prospective applicants are to visit www.makueni.co.ke to review available positions and then process the application form.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
The government of Makueni County has announced several vacant positions for both internship and experienced applicants.
For experienced applicants, the available positions and requirements are as follows:
- County Executive Committee Member (this contains 10 posts)
- County Attorney (this has 1 post)
The different vacant positions under County Executive Committee Member are:
- Devolution, Public Service, Public Participation and Special Programmes
- Gender, Children, Youth, Sports and Social Services
- Trade, Marketing, Industry, Culture and Tourism
- Health Services
- Lands, Urban Planning and Development, Environment and Climate change
- Agriculture, Irrigation, Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperative Development
- Infrastructure, Transport, Public Works and Energy
- ICT, Education and Internship
- Finance, Planning, Budget and Revenue
- Water and Sanitation
You also apply for:
- Makueni Internship
- KUTRRH Job Vacancies
- Kitui County Job Vacancies
- Embu County Job Vacancies
- Wajir County Government Job Vacancies
- Isiolo County Job Vacancies
- Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies
- Lamu Job Vacancies
- Mandera County Government Job Vacancies
- Taita Mak Taveta Job Vacancies
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- Kwale Recruitment
Requirements for Makueni County Job Vacancies 2023/2024
- Applicant must be from Kenya
- Applicant should be in possession of a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Satisfy their requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than five years in the field relevant to the portfolio of the department to which the person is seeking to be considered.
- Understand the diversity, challenges and opportunities within the County.
- Should not hold any other State or Public Office.
- Applicant must be conversant with the Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Applicant must be a visionary and strategic thinker.
- Have the ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Applicant committed to be part of a team that will enable the County Government achieve her vision.
How to Apply for Makueni Government Job Vacancies 2023/2024
To submit an application for either of the positions, a written cover letter alongside detailed curriculum vitae (CV), photocopies of academic and profession certificates with ID clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope well sealed should be addressed to:
- The Selection Panel
- Government of Makueni County
- O.Box 78 – 90300
Alternatively, it should be delivered in person at the Office of the County Secretary, located in Wote Town, Makueni.
Submission should be done via email email@example.com on or before Tuesday, September 20th, 2022 by 5:00pm.
NGO Jobs in Makueni 2023/2024
There are several Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) in Makueni which you can apply for, to do so simply search for the name of the NGO you wish to work with, visit their website, navigate to career page on the menu bar, learn about the available positions including requirements and then begin application while adhere to the instructions including application deadline.