Lamu County Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is out and I will show you how to check and download the list online via www.lamu-cpsb.org.
Did you apply for Lamu County Public Service Board jobs? If yes, did you adhere to the requirements, great if you did, now the next thing is to check if the names of successful applicants is out.
You can do this easily through Lamu County Public Service job portal www.lamu-cpsb.org following the steps we’ve highlighted in this article.
Just before outlining the steps to download the shortlist, let’s validate if the name is actually out.
- Muranga Public Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Wajir Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
- Marsabit Public Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Embu County Shortlisted Candidates
- Nairobi County Shortlisted Candidates
- Nakuru County Shortlisted Candidates
- Kilifi County Shortlisted Candidates
- Isiolo Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
- IEBC Jobs Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NHIF Shortlisted Candidates
- NYS Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Prisons Shortlisted Candidates
Is Lamu County Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, the names of Lamu County Public Service Board shortlisted candidates are out and publish online. You can download the list online at www.lamu-cpsb.org.
A very important information I want you to note is that, mainly candidates who met the recruitment requirements are shortlisted.
What does this mean for you?
It’s actually nothing scary but just a point of note that if the documents you uploaded or information you provided during application are not genuine definitely you must have ben disqualified.
The essence of this information is to further boost the level of Lamu County government transparency as regarding Public Service Board recruitment.
Below are the thing’s shortlisted candidates being to report the screening venue with:
National Identity card
Academic and professional certificates and transcripts
Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
(a) Kenya Revenue Authority
(b) Higher Education Loans Board
(c) A registered Credit Reference Bureau
(d) Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate)
Self-declaration form stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Recommendations or certified copies of membership from relevant professional bodies
How to Check Lamu County Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
- You’re to first open Lamu job portal lamu-cpsb.org
- Click vacancy on the menu bar
- Then click shortlisted candidates on the page that opens
- Open the download PDF and search for your name or application number
These are the simple steps on how to check Lamu county PSB shortlist.
From recruitmentfile, we say a big congratulations to all shortlisted candidates and wish you success in the remaining part of the recruitment exercise
Meanwhile, is there anything you still do not understand about Lamu Public Service Board shortlisted candidates indicate in the comment section below.
Also, do not hesitate sharing this information to others you know would find it helpful using any of the social buttons below.