Are you seeking for job opportunities in Kenya Ports Authority? If yes, this article will show you how to access KPA recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal, the requirements, application method, when the recruitment is likely starting, the deadline and also success tips.
KPA recruitment 2023 application portal www.kpa.co.ke/careers is active and currently receiving applications prospective job seekers. If you are among, avail yourself this opportunity by keep to the guidelines of this article.
Is KPA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
The Kenya Ports Authority has recently made an official notice via their website concerning the release of the recruitment form and persons interested are advice to apply before the deadline.
Before you apply for this job, ensure you meet the requirements to avoid automatic disqualification.
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya.
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
KPA E-Recruitment Portal Login?
I guess before now you might have come across the phrase KPA e-recruitment portal, have you wondered what it is.? See answer below.
KPA E-recruitment portal is Kenya Ports Authority electronic or online job application portal www.kpa.co.ke/careers which those seeking for employment into KPA can easily access and submit their application.
Requirements for KPA Recruitment 2023/2024
- Anyone applying for KPA job must be an indigene of Kenya either by naturalization or registration with a valid means of identification like National Identity Number
- Applicant must ensure his/her email address is working correctly
- You should have a degree in a discipline related to the position you’re applying for
- You will have to scan originals of your current curriculum vitae (CV), passport size photograph and other academic credentials
Job responsibilities and specification of this recruitment varies, so once you get to the application portal, click on the position you wish to apply for and read through the details stated there.
KPA Portal Registration 2023
Before applying for a job on Kenya Ports Authority portal, you first have to register as an applicant, to do so follow the instructions below.
How to Apply for KPA Recruitment 2023/2024
- Go to KPA e-recruitment application portal https://www.kpa.co.ke/Careers/Pages/default.aspx
- Once the link opens, proceed by clicking on the register button
- Type in your details in the space provided including email address
- After that stage, go to your mail box and click the confirmation link sent
- Now return to the application portal and login
- Select the position that suites you and then begin application
- Scan and upload all necessary documents/credentials
- Go through the information you supplied, if okay then submit
If you prefer applying online, write a cover letter and send alongside with photocopies of your academic and professionals credentials to:
- The General Manager
- Kenya Ports Authority
- Post Office Box 95009 – 80104
When is Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Closing?
KPA application deadline is Wednesday, 8th December 2021. This means that failure to send in your application on or before this date leads to disqualification even if you started the process without submitting.
KPA Recruitment Portal Login
Did you begin the Kenya Ports Authority online job application but yet do not know how to login to the careers portal again? It’s simple, visit https://kpa-erecruitment.kpa.co.ke/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_startpage_ext_cand and supply your login details in other to access your KPA dashboard.
KPA Internship Application Form 2023/2024
To apply for internship in ports authority, you still have to follow the same process as the job application, so refer to the above steps and follow it carefully.
Kindly note that every intern of Kenya Ports Authority is paid 30,000 as salary.