KNRA recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority job vacancies, career portal www.knra.co.ke, requirements, application method, deadline, are the tips we will be sharing in this article.
Do you reside in Kenya or a full citizen and then would like to apply for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority jobs 2023? If yes, we will show you how to do it.
In applying for KNRA recruitment, you need to know about the vacant positions available, the requirements, and off course the approve application method.
To this end, we have put together this detailed guideline to help you successfully carry out KNRA recruitment application, keep reading.
Is KNRA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority recruitment exercise has not yet started. Information reaching us is that the application portal would soon be open.
The application form is usually free and accessible by all prospective applicants via the career portal www.knra.co.ke and below are the possible job vacancies base on previous recruitment exercise.
Suitably qualified persons from any of the Counties below can apply:
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
KNRA Job Vacancies 2023
- Director (Corporate)
- Director (Technical)
- Internal Auditor
Base on the recent recruitment exercise conducted by the authority, these were the vacant positions, not withstanding, once the recruitment exercise proper begins, we will update the advertised job vacancies.
Here are other jobs in Kenya you could also apply:
- KENAS Recruitment
- KPC Recruitment
- NEA Recruitment
- RBA Recruitment
- KEMSA Recruitment
- KMTC Recruitment
- NDU Recruitment
- NCK Recruitment
Requirements for KNRA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
Those applying or Internal Audit must specifically:
- Be a graduate of any of these disciplines; commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Actuarial Science
- Have a minimum of five (5) years working experience as an internal auditor in either a public or private sector
- Be a registered member of Public Accountant of Kenya CPAK
- Still be in good standing with the body
KNRA Career Portal www.knra.co.ke
www.knra.co.ke/careers is the application portal for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority (KNRA) recruitment exercise. Interested persons are to visit this portal to submit their application once the recruitment for 2023 starts.
How to Apply for KNRA Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority recruitment, take the steps below.
- First you have to write an application letter indicating the positions you’re applying for
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested persons are to submit their application on or before 7th January, 2022.
Note that Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority (KNRA) is an equal opportunity employer and as such theirs is nothing like diversity or gender inequality.
The most important thing is for applicant to meet the job requirements and then they will be offered employment according.
According to KNRA, only successful applicants would be contacted.
To get immediate update from us once KNRA recruitment 2023 begins, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.