We have outline the easy to follow steps on how you can download and check KNQA Shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 pdf. So, to access the Kenya National Qualifications Authority list of successful applicants, carefully read through this article.
If you applied for KNQA recruitment and have been awaiting the release of shortlisted candidates?
Great! Here at recruitmentfile, we have outlined the necessary steps on how you can check KNQA shortlisted candidates pdf to know if your name is among.
At the end of this article, you will know:
- If KNQA shortlisted candidates is out
- How to check KNQA shortlisted applicants
- When KNQA interview will hold
- The documents required for the screening exercise
Is KNQA Shortlisted Applicants Out?
No, the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) list of successful applicants for the just concluded recruitment exercise has not yet been published online.
Notwithstanding, we have still outlined the appropriate steps on how to check the list, so that once it’s released, you will be among the first applicants to access it.
I’m sure after checking KNQA shortlist, you might also like to check:
- NCRC Shortlisted Candidates
- KMA Shortlisted Candidates
- EACC Shortlisted Candidates
- KURA Shortlisted Candidates
- NTSA Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- Qatar Airways Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check KNQA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Once you’ve learnt that, the names of successful applicants is out, follow the steps below to apply.
- Go to www.knqa.go.ke
- Select career from the menu bar
- Scroll down and check for list of successful applicants
- Click to download the PDF
- Open the pdf and search for your name or application number
After checking and your name is shortlisted, you now have to begin preparing for interview.
KNQA Interview Date
Interview is the next stage of this recruitment exercise; shortlisted candidates would have to go through a screening process where their documents are scrutinize.
KNQA interview would be included in the pdf containing the names of shortlisted candidates.
Bow are the documents applicants are to report at the screening venue with.
- Current Police Clearance Certificate from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Certificate of Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and
- Duly filled and stamped Self Declaration/Clearance Form from the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC).
We believe that through the above steps, you would be able to access, check and download the Kenya National Qualifications Authority shortlisted candidates.
To get an update once KNQA shortlist is out, follow us on Google News.