Kisumu County Recruitment Portal: The government of Kisumu is currently employing people, the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, how to login the job portal www.kisumu.go.ke and other information are here.
Are you a citizen of Kisumu County or currently residing there but do not have a job? If yes, here’s a great opportunity for you as Kisumu County government is currently recruiting.
In this article, we have disclosed all the necessary information that would aid your success in the 2023 Kisumu County recruitment including the steps on how to submit an application.
Table of Contents
So, if you’re interested working for Kisumu County government, then carefully read this article to the end.
Is Kisumu County Government Recruiting?
Yes, Kisumu County recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The application portal www.kisumu.go.ke is open and interested candidates are to visit and explore latest job vacancies.
Note that even if you reside in any of the counties below but do reside in Kisumu and meets the job requirements then you can still apply for this recruitment exercise.
Kisumu County Recruitment Portal Accepted Counties
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Kisumu County Job Vacancies 2023
For the ongoing Kisumu County recruitment, below are the vacant positions which you can submit an application.
- Registered Nurse III
- Registered Nurse – Anaesthetist
- Registered Clinical Officer III
- Registered Clinical Officer – Anaesthetist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Radiographer – 3
- Nutrition and Dietetics Technologist III
- Theatre Technician
- Mortuary Attendant
- Community Health Assistant III
- Assistant Community Health Officer III
Having establish this, its time to look at the job requirements as it is the benchmark for which successful applicants are selected.
Read Also: WTS Energy Job Recruitment Portal – Application Form www.wtsenergy.com
General Requirements for Kisumu County Recruitment Portal 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a diploma or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Specific requirements for Nurses at Kisumu County Recruitment Portal:
- Applicant must have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health
- Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Miclwifery,,Kenya Registered
- Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursingl Meftal Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 70 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Candidate should possess functional skil1s, behavioral competencies/Attributes such as; Leadership, Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Ability to work under pressure, Problem solving, Integrity, Teamplayer etc.
How to Access Kisumu County Recruitment Portal
The submission of application for the 2023 Kisumu County recruitment is done online via their official website www.kisumu.go.ke following the steps below.
How to Apply for Kisumu County Recruitment Portal 2023
- First, visit the application portal www.kisumu.go.ke
- Write an application letter for the position you’re applying for
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) that meets the job requirements
- Attach copies of your National Identification/Passport, certificates and testimonials in PDF format and send to email@example.com.
Applicants with foreign Degrees should have them authenticated by Commission for Higher Education (CHE). In addition, during the interview, they will be required to submit their academic certificates authenticated by Issuing Institutions to the Board.
Chapter 6 requirements will only be required from successful candidates upon offer of job and not at the application stage.
Kisumu County Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Kisumu County recruitment is Friday, 2nd June, 2023 by 5:00pm. All applications must be sent on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
That’s basically what we’ve got for you concerning Kisumu County recruitment 2023, we hope this was helpful