KISE recruitment 2023: Would you like to know if Kenya Institute of Special Education has job vacancies for 2023? If yes, the application portal www.kise.ac.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information are highlighted in this post.
Are you a graduate in Kenya with focus on special education? Or do you have any formal training as regards to special education and currently searching for a job? If yes, would you like to work in Kenya Institute of Special Education? Great!
Working with Kenya Institute of Special Education is awesome and we have highlighted practically how you can easily submit application for KISE recruitment exercise 2023.
So, let’s proceed.
KISE Recruitment Portal Login 2023
The recruitment portal for KISE job application is www.kise.ac.ke. This is where all prospective job applicants are to first visit to explore latest job vacancies and requirements.
Not to worry, we have saved you the stress by highlighting all the vacant positions, requirements and how you can apply in this article.
Interested persons from the counties below can apply:
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
KISE Job Vacancies 2023
- Gym instructor
- Physiotherapist II
- Research Assistant II
- Functional Assessment Officer
These and many more are the positions in Kenya Institute of Special Education which you can submit an application for.
Requirements for Kenya Institute of Special Education Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should possess Diploma or degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer application
- Candidate should possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Also, candidate applying should have a criminal free record.
Here are other job opportunities in Kenya you can submit an application for:
- NERC Recruitment
- NACC Recruitment
- KNBS Recruitment
- KENAS Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- NEA Recruitment
- KPC Recruitment
How to Apply for KISE Recruitment 2023
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then submit the documents to:
Kenya Institute of Special Education,
P O Box 48413 – 00100, Nairobi.
Is KISE Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, currently there are no job vacancies in Kenya Institute of Special Education (KISE). But there might be one soon.
To get an update from us once KISE recruitment 2023 begins, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to let us know in the comment section below for immediate response when necessary.