Kirinyaga University recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. The recruitment which started on January, 2023 for academic and non-academic staffs would be closing on Thursday, 16th February, 2023.
Prior to this, if you’re interested in Kirinyaga University recruitment then carefully read through this article to get full details on what to do.
This post covers the requirements vacant positions for academic and non-academic staffs, starting/closing date, application portal www.kyu.ac.ke, how to apply, and success.
So, let’s get started.
Is Kirinyaga University Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kirinyaga University recruitment 2023 for academic and non-academic staffs is ongoing and you can submit application online at www.kyu.ac.ke.
The application form is free and the portal would be closing soon, avail yourself this opportunity by applying before the deadline.
Now to worry, we’ve outlined the appropriate steps on how you can submit an application for Kirinyaga university job vacancies.
Kirinyaga University Job Vacancies 2023
The positions advertised by Kirinyaga University are for academic and non-academic as shown below.
- Lecturer, Dept. of Education
- Lecturer, Dept. of Clinical Medicine
- Assistant Lecturer, Dept of Clinical Medicine
- Internal Auditor
- Games & Sports Officer
- Administrative Assistant
Requirements for Kirinyaga University Recruitment 2023
Now, that you’ve known the vacant positions, what qualifies you for this? See the list below.
- Basically, applicant should be from Kenya
- He or she must have a valid National ID or passport
- Applicant must be a graduate from any recognized universities in Kenya or abroad
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to any of the advertised positions
- Applicant should have a minimum of twenty-four (24) publication points of which sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers
- He or she must be a registered member of relevant professional body
- Applicant should be of good conduct and free of criminal record
- Applicant must duly comply with chapter 6 of the Kenyan constitution
- Applicants with PhD are of greater advantage
Other university jobs in Kenya:
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- Pwani University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Machakos University Recruitment
How to Apply for Kirinyaga University Job 2023
Kirinyaga University job application process is quite manual. This means you’re not to submit the form online.
To apply for Kirinyaga University recruitment, write an application letter addressing to the vice chancellor.
Also, make photocopies of your credentials (educational and professional), a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and three (3) referees and submit alongside the cover letter before close of work on Thursday, 16th February, 2023 to:
- The Vice Chancellor
- Kirinyaga University
- O. Box 143-10300
Kirinyaga University Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kirinyaga University recruitment is closing on Thursday, 16th February, 2023. If you do not submit your application before this date then you’ve automatically been screened out.
Note: Even if you started the application but do not complete before the closing date you do not stand a chance to be shortlisted.
Kirinyaga University will reach out to shortlisted candidates via email, SMS or print media.
You can also follow us on Google News to get more information.