KIPPRA Recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.recruit.kippra.or.ke is open. You can apply for KIPPRA jobs online by following the instructions we’ve outline in this article.
Are you a Kenya citizen and have been looking for an avenue to apply for Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) jobs?
If yes, we’re glad to inform you that KIPPRA recruitment exercise for 2023 has begun and the application portal is still open for submission of application.
Details as in the vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, when to apply, closing date, application portal, shortlisted candidates and other relevant information are available on this page. Keep reading!
Is there KIPPRA Recruitment 2023?
Yes, Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) recruitment 2023 application form is out. You can apply online via the recruitment portal www.recruit.kippra.or.ke.
Before now, we have received several questions from prospective applicants of KIPPRA recruitment asking us when exactly the recruitment will start, see the answer below.
When is the Next KIPPRA Recruitment 2023?
KIPPRA recruitment is starting Tuesday, 7th February, 2023 and will be ending on Tuesday, 28th February, 2023.
If you have been awaiting the release of this job application form then ensure to submit an application within the stipulated time frame.
KIPPRA Job Vacancies 2023
- Deputy director
- Principal policy analyst
- Principal planning and strategy officer
- Principal editor
- Principal ICT officer
- Principal human and resource admin officer
- Senior internal auditor
- Senior communication officer
- Senior policy analyst
- Senior accountant
- Senior librarian
- Senior policy analyst capacity building
- Senior statistician
- Records management officer
- Policy analyst
- Senior corporate communication assistant
- Research mentors
KIPPRA Job Application Form
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis job application form is available online via www.recruit.kippra.or.ke being the recruitment portal.
KIPPRA job application form is free and only available on the recruitment portal. Therefore, refrain from any imitating site or individual claiming to possess the form while asking for cash in exchange.
Hot job vacancies in Kenya, you can apply for:
- G4S Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- MKU Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- Chuka University Recruitment
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- MUT Recruitment
- Summit Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for KIPPRA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be from Kenya
- He or should must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Applicant must possess a degree in any related field
- Applicants with Master’s degree of PhD stand a better change
- Applicant should possess project management skill
- He or she should be conversant with computer packages as it related to KIPPRA job vacancies
- Applicant must mandatorily adhere with the chapter six (6) of the Kenya constitution
- Applicant should have a minimum of three (3) years working experience
These are the basic requirements you should look out for, full details on specific qualification for each position is available on the recruitment portal.
KIPPRA Recruitment Portal
KIPPRA recruitment portal is www.recruit.kippra.or.ke. This is the only approve job portal for Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis.
IF you’re submitting an application for the ongoing recruitment exercise, confirm and be sure that it is the official KIPPRA job portal.
How to Apply for KIPPRA Recruitment 2023
There are two (2) methods to submit an application for KIPPRA job and that is online or offline.
Applying for KIPPRA recruitment via the online method, take the steps below.
- Go to the KIPPRA job portal www.recruit.kippra.or.ke first
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Click the green button carrying “apply for this job”
- Click on register account and provide required information
- Confirm your registration using the link sent to your email
- Then login to your KIPPRA dashboard
- Fill in your correct bio-data, be careful about spellings
- Uploaded necessary documents
- Proofread your application and then submit.
If you prefer the offline method, write and submit an application letter, curriculum vitae (CV), photocopies of certificates, duly competed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org via email and then send hard copy to:
- The Executive Director,
- The Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis,
- Upper Hill, Bishop Gardens Towers, 2nd Floor Bishop Road,
- O. Box 56445, Nairobi, 00200 City
- Square, Tel: 27199
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
KIPPRA Job Application Deadline 2023
KIPPRA job application deadline is Tuesday, 28th February, 2023. You have to submit your form on or before 5:00pm of the stipulated date.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”KIPPRA Job Application Deadline 2023″ answer-0=”KIPPRA job application deadline is Tuesday, 28th February, 2023. You have to submit your form on or before 5:00pm of the stipulated date.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
Do you have further questions regarding KIPPRA recruitment? If yes, go ahead to notify us via the comment section below.