Kenya Copy Board recruitment 2023/2204 has begun. KECOBO job application portal www.copyright.go.ke is currently open for submission of application by suitable candidates.
If you wish to apply for Kenya Copy Board recruitment, then you should get acquainted with the requirements, starting/closing date, how to apply etc.
This article covers all these aspect and we’ve also outline few success tips that would help you gain employed if adhered to.
Kenya Copy Board Recruitment Starting Date 2023
The management of Kenya Copy Board made a public notice about the commencement of recruitment exercise in 2023.
On Friday, 10th February, 2023 Kenya Copy Board announce new job vacancies and invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application on or before Monday, 6th March, 2023.
The vacant position for KCB recruitment is Planning officer, Kecobo.
Would you also like to apply for:
- KNEC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KICD Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
- ORPP Recruitment
- KNH Recruitment
- NACADA Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Kenya Dairy Board Recruitment
- Kenya Foreign National Service Recruitment
Requirements for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment 2023
To qualify for employment into Kenya Copy Board, here are the requirements you should meet.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Kenya
- Applicant should have a valid means of identification like National ID card or passport
- Be a graduate of Economics, statistics or related field from any recognized university in Kenya
- Applicant should have basic understanding of computer operations
- Applicant should be able to defend paper credentials in work performance
- Applicant should be able to express self in written and verbal form
- Candidate applying should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidates should adhere to chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply for KECOBO Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for KECOBO recruitment, download the online application form at www.copyright.go.ke, write a cover letter, detailed CV, three (3) reference letters and copies of relevant documents.
You’re to send these documents to:
- The Executive Director
- Kenya Copyright Board
- O. BOX 34670-00100
KECOBO Job Application Deadline 2023
Kenya Copy Board recruitment is closing on Monday, 6th March, 2023. This means persons interested in this job should submit application on or before the stipulated deadline.
Success Tips for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment
- Ensure you duly complete the employment form
- Do not submit your application more than once
- Be sure that all your academic credentials are sent alongside your cover letter
- Do not apply after the deadline
- Avoid providing unverifiable information
These are most of the pitfalls likely to befall applicants and you should watch out for them. Another thing, submit your application as soon as possible, do not wait till the deadline.
If you have further questions about Kenya Copy Board recruitment, kindly indicate in the comment section below.