KEMSA recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya Medical Supplies Authority job vacancies, career portal www.kemsa.co.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other information we know is important for you are outlined here.
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority is one of the remarkable agencies in Kenya, KEMSA is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions available in the agency.
So, if you have been aspiring to work with Kenya Medical Supplies Authority, here’s the opportunity as you can follow the step-by-step guidelines in this article to apply for KEMSA recruitment.
KEMSA is an equal opportunity employer, as such even persons with disability can freely apply for this job so long, they meet the job requirements.
This therefore leads us to another tip, to success in KEMSA recruitment exercise, pay close attention to the job requirements as it is he bench mark for the selection of candidates for employment.
- All citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply
- Application can either be done online at KEMSA career portal www.kemsa.co.ke or offline by submitting hardcopy. Both methods are well explained in the later part of this article
- Candidates are to submit their application on or before the closing date etc.
These are the major highlights, continue read to get full details about KEMSA recruitment 2023.
Is KEMSA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (KEMSA) recruitment has commenced. Interested persons are to submit application via www.kemsa.co.ke.
We have explained in practicable terms how you can submit an application for KEMSA recruitment. Also, note that the application form is free and accessible by all citizens of Kenya according to the list below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
KEMSA Job Vacancies 2023
The Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (KEMSA) is a state corporation established in 2000 under the Ministry of Health to procure, warehouse, and distribute medical commodities to public health facilities in Kenya.
KEMSA has been a key player in Kenya’s healthcare sector, providing essential medical supplies to public health facilities, NGOs, and private health facilities in the country.
From time to time, KEMSA do conduct recruitment exercise for the job vacancies in the agency. This process is to enable them selected suitably qualified persons to occupy vacant positions.
This recruitment exercise majorly occurs as need arise and below are the various job vacancies in Kenya Medical Supplies Authority.
- Deputy Director, Administration and Property
- Deputy Director, ICT
- Deputy Director Corporate Communications
- Deputy Director, Finance and Accounts
- Deputy Director, Human Resources Management
- Corporation Secretary and Director Legal Services
- Deputy Director, Lega Services
- Director, Customer Service
- Deputy Director, Customer Service
- Director, Health Products and Technologies
- Deputy Director, Customer Service
- Deputy Director Logistics
- Deputy Director, HPTCS
- Director, Internal Audit and Risk Assurance
- Deputy Director, Internal Audit Forensics
- Deputy Director, Internal Process Audit
- Deputy Director Internal Audit Risk Assurance
Having read through all the job vacancies available, if you are interested in anyone, carefully consider the requirements below before approaching the application portal.
In case you do not find the position, you were looking forward to, below are other trending jobs in Kenya you could also apply:
- MTRH Recruitment
- Kenyatta National Hospital Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment
- NDU Recruitment
- NCRC Recruitment
- Bidco Africa Jobs
- KNQA Recruitment
- KMA Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Kenya Medical Supplies Authority Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, applicants who have criminal history should not apply.
KEMSA Career Portal Login
www.kemsa.co.ke/careers is the recruitment portal for KEMSA, this is where prospective applicants are to visit to explore open vacancies and then apply following the steps below.
How to Apply for KEMSA Recruitment 2023
- First go to KEMSA official website www.kemsa.co.ke
- Click career on the top menu bar
- Choose the position you’d to apply
- Download the job application form and fill
- Scan the application form with your CV and academic credentials
- Then send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEMSA Recruitment Closing Date
Tuesday, 16th August, 2022 by 5:00pm is the closing date for Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (KEMSA) recruitment.
Applicants who do not complete their form on or before this date would be disqualified. Trying to canvass with the application form will equally lead to disqualification.
Here is thing you should avoid when applying for KEMSA recruitment as it may likely disqualify you.
- Do not submit your application after the closing date as it would be considered invalid
- Do not apply for more than one post at a time
- Ensure you adhere to the job requirements and application instructions
- Upload your credentials according to the sizes stipulated
- In situations where network is fluctuating, it is advisable you pause the application and resume once network is more stable.
- After application, be sure to write down or print out for application number for reference purpose.
Basically, these are the information you need to know about KEMSA recruitment 2023, if you need further updates on this subject, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
We’re also open to questions just in case you encounter any challenge while trying to apply for the job. So, let us know in the comment section below.