Get acquainted with the steps for KEBS recruitment 2023/2024 application. Kenya Bureau of Standards job application form portal is now available online at www.kebs.org and interested persons are advice to visit this site to submit their application.
Base on this, we have explain in details the requirements and application steps for KEBS recruitment in this article, keep reading to find out more.
Note that the application form is only available online and it is totally free therefore avoid making payment via any medium in regards to KEBS job application.
>>> Would you like to study abroad? If yes click here.
Is there Vacancies in KEBS 2023?
Yes, there are several vacant position in Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) which therefore mandates the recruitment exercise of qualified persons into the vacancies below:
- Principal Office Administrator (1 Post)
- Lega Officer (1 Post)
- Supply Chain Officers (4 Posts)
- Accountants (2 Posts)
- Security Officers (2 Posts)
- Administration Officer (1 Post)
- Quality Assurance Officers (14 Posts)
- Inspection Officers (14 Posts)
- Market Surveillance Officers (23 Posts)
- Laboratory Analysts (14 Posts)
- Standards Officers (10 Posts)
- Metrology Officers (2 Posts)
- Certification Officers (3 Posts)
- Assistant Technicians, Testing Laboratory (10 Posts)
- Assistant Technician Metrology (2 Posts)
- Assistant Customer Care Officers (3 Posts)
To fill the online application form for any of the above positions, it is necessary you get acquitted with the basic requirements.
www.kebs.org Application Form 2023
Kenya Bureau of Standards job application form is available online as pdf at https://www.kebs.org. Candidates applying are to download and fill this form appropriately then send both softcopy and hardcopy for the commission on or before Thursday, 23rd February, 2023.
KEBS Recruitment Latest News Today
The latest news concerning Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) recruitment is that the application deadline has been shifted from Wednesday, 15th February, 2023 to Thursday, 23rd February, 2023 but time still remains 5:00pm, see more.
Counties Eligible to Apply for KEBS Job 2023
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
General Requirements for KEBS Recruitment 2023/2024
I recommend you first understand the requirements below before proceeding to the application portal.
- Applicant should be an indigene of Kenya with a valid means of identification
- You should have the possible educational qualification for the position you wish to apply for
- You should have proper understanding of the position you’re applying for
- Applicants proficient in MS word, Excel and Access have an added advantage
How to Apply for KEBS Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the ongoing KEBS recruitment, visit the application portal https://www.kebs.org to have a better understand of what is required. Meanwhile below are the steps for KEBS job application 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates’ applications should be submitted either SOFTCOPY to email@example.com or HARDCOPY sent by post or hand delivered to KEBS HQ office addressed to the address below, indicating VACANCY NAME on the envelope on or before 15th February, 2023 at 17:00 HRs, EAT enclosing/attach Cover letter, a detailed CV with full details on education background, professional qualifications and relevant experience together with copies of Testimonials, Academic Certificates and National Identification Card
- The Managing Director, Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road,
- P.O. Box 54974 – 00200 NAIROBI
Precaution for KEBS Job Application 2023
- KEBS DOES NOT charge any fee in the recruitment process.
- Persons with disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Academic Qualifications of external origin MUST be accompanied with a recognition and equation certificate from the relevant body in Kenya.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All degree applicants for engineering related qualifications must be Registered as Graduate Engineers.
- The applicants must comply with Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
No candidate is allowed to submit his/her application more than once to avoid disqualification and also endeavor to print out the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya.
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
KEBS Job Portal Login www.kebs.org
To login Kenya Bureau of Standards recruitment portal visit https://www.kebs.org then supply your login details and proceed to the login dashboard.
KEBS HR Recruitment Plan 2023
Here’s the link to download the 2023 Human Resource (HR) recruitment plan pdf.
KEBS Job Application Deadline 2023/2024
Here are the steps to check names of shortlisted candidates for KEBS job application 2023.