KCB recruitment 2023/2024 job application portal www.irecruitment.kcbgroup.com is currently active for job search. Are you interested in applying for Kenya Central Bank recruitment of new staffs? If yes, the application form is out and available on the recruitment portal, also we have stated the requirements and how to submit an application to KCB via the recruitment portal.
Yes, the appropriate portal to submit an application for Kenya Central Bank recruitment is www.irecruitment.kcbgroup.com and prospective applicants are to visit this portal in other to submit an application.
Is KCB Recruitment Job Application Form Out?
Are you interested in accessing Kenya Central Bank recruitment application form? If yes, this is to notify you that KCB job application form is out and you can process it by visiting www.irecruitment.kcbgroup.com.
The application form is actually free but the important thing you have to watch out for is the requirements because inability to meet up with the requirements would lead to disqualification.
KCB Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the positions currently vacant in Kenta Central Bank.
- Senior Manager, Power Systems – ongoing
- Senior Manager, Property & Facilities Management – ongoing
- Execution Trader – ongoing
- Head, Retail Credit – ongoing
- Dealer SME & Retail Sales – ongoing
- Legal Counsel Securities – ongoing
- HR MIS Manager – ongoing
- Sourcing Category Manager – ongoing
- Senior Credit Manager – ongoing
- Regional Portfolio Manager-Central Region – ongoing
- Senior Recovery Manager Corporate – ongoing
- Brand Manager, Business Marketing – ongoing
- Manager, Vendor Risk Assessments – ongoing
- Manager, Credit Scoring – ongoing
- Manager Card Technical – ongoing
- Applications Support Manager – ongoing
- Senior Manager Business Architecture – ongoing
- Business Process Analyst – Closed for now
- Cyber security Specialist, Security Awareness – Closed for now
- Vulnerability Management – Closed for now
- Application Developer – Closed for now
- Finance Manager – Business Processes – Closed for now
- Continuity Planning & Compliance – Closed for now
- Retail Sales Manager – Closed for now
- Senior Application Developer – Closed for now
- Scrum Master – Closed for now
- SAHL Banking DSR – Closed for now
Requirements for Kenya Central Bank Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
KCB Recruitment Portal Login 2023/2024
There are several activities that could be carried out on KCB irecruitment portal which includes; Manage My Account, Conduct Job Search, View Job Basket ,View Jobs Applied for etc.
Basically for you to do any of these, you need to first visit www.irecruitment.kcbgroup.com and then register if it’s your initial attempt after which you can subsequently use your email address password to login.
- ERA Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- URSB Recruitment
- Pwani University Recruitment
- MUT Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- Brookside Recruitment
How to Login KCB iRecruitment Portal 2023/2024
Here are the steps to apply for KCB recruitment advertised February, 2023.
Note, to carry out these activities you need to have an internet enabled device.
- Visit www.irecruitment.kcbgroup.com or https://ke.kcbgroup.com using any browser
- At right side of your screening (desktop users) click “Register today”
- Type in your email address, name and password in the space provided
- Then submit and click on the confirmation link to your mail
- Return to irecruitment portal after verification
- Then click the login button and input your email address and password
Once you login, the list of available jobs would be displayed then you choose which you wish to apply for.
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
KCB Recruitment Application Deadline 2023
Kenya Central Bank (KCB) recruitment portal will be close for job application on 31st May, 2023. Ensure you submit your application before the stipulated date to avoid disqualification.
Basically, that is what we have for you today concerning KCB recruitment exercise, if you have a question kindly let us know via the comment section below.
Would you also like to get more update from us concerning latest job vacancies in Kenya? If yes, fee free to join us on Google News.