Update about Kakamega County Government recruitment 2023/2024 job portal www.kakamega.go.ke, vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are the things you will get in this article.
Did you hear about Kakamega County Government recruitment 2023? Or have just been on the lookout for job opportunities in the Public Service Board? If yes, we’re excited that you’re reading this now.
In this article, we’ve attempted to disclose all the necessary information you should know concerning Kakamega County Government job vacancies including how to successfully submit an application.
Therefore, if you would like to apply for this job, we recommend you take out few minutest to carefully read through this guide, so that once you approach the Kakamega recruitment portal you’ve got everything covered.
What to Note about Kakamega County Government Recruitment
According to Kakamega County government, prospective applicants of the job vacancies advertised, should take note of the following facts.
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Kenya, might not necessarily come from Kakamega County
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in Kakamega County Government recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence Busia County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through Kakamega County recruitment portal www.kakamega.go.ke or head office.
Is Kakamega County Government Currently Recruiting?
Kakamega County Government has commenced recruitment exercise 2023 and currently invites application from suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions available.
So, in other words, Kakamega County Government recruitment is ongoing and the application form is available online at www.kakamega.go.ke/careers.
Kakamega County Government Recruitment Vacancies 2023
Listed below are the vacant positions in diverse departments of Kakamega County Government Public Service that mandates this recruitment exercise. Carefully go through them and decide on the one that best fits your qualification.
Department of Roads, Public Works and Transport
- Superintending Engineer
- Architectural Assistant II
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor II
- Quantity Survey Assistant II
Department of Gender, Culture & Social Services
- Deputy Director Gender Services
- Social Development Officer II
- Assistant Social Development Officer III
- Social Welfare Officer III
- Gender Officer II
- Culture Officer II
- Librarian II
- Librarian Assistant III
- Film Officer II
- Assistant Film Officer III
Department of Water, Sanitation, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
- Principal Climate Change Officer
- Climate Change Officer I
- Assistant Engineer II
- Inspector (Water & Sewerage)
- Forest Assistant II
Department of Trade Energy Tourism, Investment and Industry (TETII)
- Chief Enterprise Development Officer
- Energy Engineer I
- Energy Technician II
- Industrial Development Officer II
- Trade Development Officer II
- Investment Officer II
- Enterprise Development Officer II
- Weight and Measures Officer II
- Weight and Measures Assistant III
- Tourism Officer II
- Tourism Assistant III
Department of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperatives
- Agricultural Officer
- Fisheries Officer
- Livestock Production Officer
- Assistant Livestock Production Officer II
- Assistant Agricultural Officer III
- Cooperative Officer II
- Assistant Cooperative Officer III
Department of Lands, Housing and Urban Planning
- Land Valuer II
- Land Administrator II
- Housing Officer II
- Urban Development Assistant I
Department of Finance, ICT & Economic Planning
- Principal Accountant
- Principal Budget Officer
- Budget Officer II
- Economist II/Statistician II
- ICT Officer I
- ICT Officer II
- ICT Officer III
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Internal Auditor I
General Requirements for Kakamega County Government Recruitment 2023
Having gone through the above job vacancies in Kakamega County Public Service, the requirements which basically gets across each position and must be adhered to by all applicant are listed below.
Note: The qualification for each position might not be the same but generally the criteria each applicant must meet fundamentally are what we’ve provided below.
- As an applicant, you’re expected to be a citizen of Kenya
- You must have a valid means of identification being National ID or passport
- Applicant should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Candidate applying should note have any criminal record
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report).
We strongly recommend you try as much as you can to adhere to the above requirements noting that attempt to canvas with the application will lead to disqualification.
Other County jobs in Kenya you can apply includes:
- Vihiga County Government Recruitment
- Bomet County Government Recruitment
- Baringo County Government Recruitment
- Kajiado County Government Recruitment
- Narok County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Nakuru County Government Recruitment
- Laikipia County Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Kakamega County Government Jobs 2023
The application for Kakamega County Government recruitment is specifically done online for this year and manual application will not be accepted.
To apply for any vacant position of your choice, take the steps below.
- Visit the County or Public Service Board portal www.kakamega.go.ke
- Select the post you wish to apply for
- Register an account on the job portal
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan clearly and upload academic/professional certificates
- Check the information you have provided
- If everything is correct, proceed and submit.
Kakamega County Government is an equal opportunity employer therefore women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Kakamega County Government Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for Kakamega County Government Recruitment is 2nd June, 2023. You have to submit your application on or before 5:00pm this day to avoid disqualification.
According to the County’s government, only successful applicants would be contacted.
That would be all for now concerning Kakamega County Government Recruitment, we hope this article was insightful and guided you probably on how to submit application for this job.
Do you have a question or is there any other thing bothering you as regards to Kakamega County Government Recruitment? If yes, let us know in the comment section below.
We would also like to keep you updated with latest job vacancies in Kenya, all you have to do is follow us on Google News.