JSC recruitment 2023/2024 job application form is out. The job application portal, requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, closing date and other important information is here.
If you wish to apply for Kenya Judicial Service Commission (JSC) recruitment then we will talk you through the process, keep reading.
This is an official notice all counties in Kenya about the release of JSC recruitment application form and interested persons are advise to apply following the steps in this article.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Is JSC Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, the Judicial Service Commission is currently recruiting for 2023, you can apply at the Judicial job system portal www.jobs.judiciary.go.ke.
To avoid commot mistakes during application, read this article to the end for a comprehensive guide on how to navigate JSC job portal and successful your application.
- IEBC Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Air Force Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya TSC Recruitment
- Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Ministry of Interior Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
- KERRA Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- Nairobi Public Service Recruitment
When is the Next JSC Recruitment 2023/2024?
Kenya Judiciary Service Commission (JSC) recruitment is starting on Friday, 13th January, 2023 and ends on Friday, 3rd February, 2023.
From the stated date, it can be deduced that JSC recruitment portal will only be open for about three (3) weeks.
Therefore, persons interested in JSC jobs for this year and to note these dates and ensure the submit their application within the stipulated time frame.
JSC Job Portal Login www.jsc.go.ke
The Judiciary Service Commission job application is done online via www.jobs.judiciary.go.ke.
Sequel to this, prospective applicants need to know how to access this portal, create an account and then login to apply for available vacancies.
If you login JSC job system portal for the first, you will have to create an account first before you can apply for any job.
To begin application for JSC vacancies, here are the basic steps to do
- To create an account visit https://jobs.judiciary.go.ke
- Click signup from the menu buttons
- Input your National ID/passport no, email address and password in the spaces provided
- After that, click the sign-up button
- Refer to your email and click on the activation link sent
- After activation return to JSC job portal
- Now, enter our ID/Passport no and password to login
JSC Job Vacancies 2023
Below are the current vacancies available at the Judiciary Service Commission.
- Registrar, Magistrates Courts
- Registrar, High Court
- Director, Complaints Management and Investigations, JSC Secretariat (JCG 1)
- Director, Legal Services, JSC Secretariat (JCG 1)
- Chief Kadhi
- Resident Kadhi (Job Group M)
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (JCG 4)
- Deputy Director, Public Affairs and Corporate Communication (JCG 2)
- Deputy Director, Information and Communication Technology (JCG 2)
- Member, Tax Appeals Tribunal (Experts)
Requirements for Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2023
JSC recruitment requirements is relative, it depends on the position you’re applying but below are the general criterion.
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Kenya
- Applicant must have a valid National ID card or Passport No.
- Applicant must be a graduate of law in any specified field
- Applicant must be a graduate from a university recognized in Kenya
- Applicants with professional certifications have added advantage
- Applicant must be of good conduct
- Applicant mut have high moral character, integrity and impartiality
- He/she must have an excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Applicant must be analytical
- Applicant should possess rational-decision making skills
Get the detailed job requirements here.
How to Apply for JSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Kenya Judiciary Service Commission job application is done online following the steps below.
- You’ll begin application with visiting www.jsc.go.ke
- Then click on career from the top menu
- Scroll through the page to see vacant positions
- Click on any one that interest you
- You will be redirected to www.jobs.judiciary.go.ke
- Click signup to create account then login to apply for the job
- Upload required documents according to the stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application before final submission
JSC job application includes 15 stages as shown below.
- Filling of personal information
- Family details
- Farther details
- Languages spoken
- Physical impairment
- Education background
- Employment profile
- Present employment
- Declaration (interest)
- Attachments (uploading of credentials)
- Appending signature
JSC Job Application Deadline 2023/2024
The Judiciary Service commission recruitment portal will close on Friday, 3rd February, 2023. Failure to submit application before the stipulated deadline leads to disqualification.
JSC Recruitment Latest News Today 2023
The latest news about JSC recruitment is that the application portal is closing on Friday, February 3, 2023 and then the shortlisted candidates would be released soon.
You can see how to download and check JSC shortlisted candidates here so that once the list is out, you will be among the first set of applicants to access it.
If you have further questions or enquiries about Kenya Judiciary Service Commission (JSC) job application, kindly indicate in the comment section below.