Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya 2023: Are you in Kenya and aspiring to work in Canada? If yes, we have outline latest job vacancies in Canada that Kenyans can do in this article.
Not just that, but the requirements, salary, how to apply and other vital information about Jobs in Canada massive recruitment in Kenya is available here.
Jobs in Canada for Kenyans 2023
The government of Canada having seen the increase in labour and shortage in human resource have decided to open up the border to employ job seekers from Kenya.
The essence of this employment is to create an enabling environment for Kenyans who needs job abroad and not just that but also to help improve the labour system of Canada.
Prior to this, whether you’re a nurse, lawyer, banker, accountant, driver, or a skilled worker, even fresh graduate or undergraduates, you can still get a job in Canada.
Are you ready to begin the process.
Kenya Counties Eligible to Apply for Jobs in Canada
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Literally, from the above list, you can see that citizens from any of Kenyan’s counties can apply for Jobs in Canada.
Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya 2023
- Graduates (bankers, lawyers, communication experts etc.)
- Food and Beverage Servers
- Room Attendants
- Front Desk Agents
- Truck drivers
- Bakery Workers
- Processing Equipment Cleaners
- Industrial Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Poultry Production Workers
- Security guards
- Kitchen Helpers
- Fish Plant Workers
- Hotel Front Desk Clerks
- Casino Occupations
- Light Duty Cleaners
- Specialized Cleaners
- Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry’s
- Hotel Valets
- Housekeeping/Cleaning Staffs
- Machine operators
- Receptionists and secretaries
- Parent’s helpers
Requirements for Jobs in Canada as a Kenyan
As a Kenya citizen who really wish to gain employment in Canada, there are certain criteria you must adhere, these also includes the educational qualification.
Fundamentally you need to process:
- Kenya Passport Application
- Probably get a free Canada Visa Application
- A free Air Ticket to Canada and possible
- A Free Accommodation in Canada
Other criteria which would be considered includes:
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
Do not allow these to intimidate you, if you really wish to get a job in Canada, there is no harm in trying.
Important information: In some cases, depending on the time you wish to apply, you may have to pay for the Kenya passport, Canada visa application, air ticket and accommodation in Canada.
One thing you should know is that, the salary is really attractive, so irrespective of the amount you spend, you will quickly recover in just few months of working there.
In other words, do not get frighten with the expenses involve.
Would you like to apply for:
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- USAID Job Vacancies
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Ongoing Jobs in Kenya
- World Food Programme Job Vacancies
What Kind of Job Can I Get in Canada as a Kenya Citizen?
Canada offers a diverse range of employment opportunities across various industries. From healthcare and education to technology and manufacturing, there is something for everyone.
Below are the kinds of job you can get in Canada as a Kenya citizen.
1. Healthcare Jobs
Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing industries in Canada, with a growing demand for skilled professionals. Some of the in-demand healthcare jobs in Canada include registered nurses, medical lab technicians, physicians, and healthcare managers.
To work in the healthcare industry, you may require specialized education and training, depending on your field.
2. Education Jobs
Canada has a strong education system, with a high demand for qualified educators. Some of the education jobs available in Canada include primary and secondary school teachers, professors, and instructors in colleges and universities.
To work as an educator in Canada, you will need a bachelor’s or master’s degree in education, as well as teaching certification.
3. Technology Jobs
Canada is home to a booming technology industry, with cities like Toronto and Vancouver emerging as tech hubs. Some of the in-demand technology jobs in Canada include software developers, data analysts, cybersecurity experts, and IT project managers.
To work in the technology industry, you may require a degree in computer science or a related field, as well as specialized training and certification.
4. Manufacturing Jobs
Manufacturing is an important industry in Canada, providing jobs for millions of people across the country. Some of the manufacturing jobs available in Canada include production managers, machine operators, quality control inspectors, and logistics coordinators.
To work in the manufacturing industry, you may require specialized training and certification, depending on your field.
5. Finance Jobs
Canada has a strong financial services sector, with many job opportunities available for skilled professionals. Some of the in-demand finance jobs in Canada include financial analysts, accountants, investment bankers, and financial advisors.
To work in the finance industry, you will need a degree in finance, accounting, or a related field, as well as specialized certification and training.
6. Getting Started
To work in Canada, you will need a work permit or permanent residency status. You can apply for a work permit through the Canadian government’s website, which will require you to provide information about your qualifications, work experience, and job offer.
If you are interested in becoming a permanent resident, you may be eligible to apply through various immigration programs, such as the Express Entry system or the Provincial Nominee Program.
In conclusion, Canada offers a wide range of job opportunities across various industries. To get started, you will need to research your field of interest, obtain the necessary education and certification, and apply for a work permit or permanent residency status. With hard work and determination, you can build a successful career in Canada.
How to Apply for Jobs in Canada from Kenya 2023
- We recommend you visit https://visaapplication.co.ke
- Explore the divers’ opportunities
- Apply for a visa indicating the exact job you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the job application form
- Proofread for possible mistakes
- Upload necessary documents
- Then submit
Ensure you take note of every process you pass through, also after successfully submitting an application, print out the acknowledgement slip.
Top Companies in Canada that Employs Kenyan Citizens (Immigrants)
- SkipTheDishes Food Delivery – https://www.skipthedishes.com
- DoorDash Food Delivery – https://www.doordash.com
- Uber Eats Canada
- Uber Canada
Online Jobs in Canada 2023
If you do not wish to travel in real time to Kenya, below are remote or call it online jobs in Canada you would also do.
Jobs in Canada Base on Salary
Frequently asked questions about jobs in Canada.
How much is Canada workers paid?
Canada workers are paid atleast $15.55 per hour.
What is Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya?
Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya is an initiative aimed at connecting Kenyan job seekers with employers in Canada who are looking to hire international workers. The initiative is often facilitated by recruitment agencies or Canadian companies looking to expand their workforce.
What types of jobs are available under Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya?
The types of jobs available under Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya vary depending on the employer’s needs. Generally, employers are looking for skilled workers in various industries such as healthcare, engineering, IT, and construction.
Do I need a work permit to work in Canada as a Kenyan Citizen?
Yes, you will need a work permit to work in Canada under Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya.
Your employer will have to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) to prove that there is a shortage of Canadian workers for the position you are being hired for.
Do you have any other questions concerning Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya 2023? If yes, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
We recommend you also follow on Google News to get more update about jobs in Canada for Kenyan citizens.