Would you like to apply for IPOA recruitment 2023? If yes, information about the job vacancies, career portal www.ipoa.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and success tips are available in this article.
As a Kenya seeking for situatable job vacancies, we recommend you consider applying for the Independent Policing Oversight Authority jobs 2023.
To this end, we have embedded all the necessary information concerning IPOA recruitment here ranging from when the recruitment is starting, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply to closing date.
In quest to obtain relevant information about IPOA job vacancies, you might ask any of the questions below.
- What qualifications do you need to work with IPOA?
- How do I join IPOA?
- How much is the salary for IPOA in Kenya?
- How can I join IPOA in Kenya?
Not to worry, we have treated this specifically at the end of this article, so ensure you read till the end.
So, you’ve got a whole lot to learn in this article if you really wish to come out successful in the 2023 IPOA recruitment exercise.
IPOA Job Vacancies 2023
- Head of Forensics and Rapid Reponses
- Head of Complaints Management
- Principal Investigation Officer
- Senior Inspections Officer
- Senior Monitoring Officer
- Senior Administration Officer
- Senior Risk and Audit Officer
- senior Complaints Management Officer
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior ICT Officer
- Human Resource Officer
These are the vacant positions in Independent Policing Oversight Authority which you can submit an application for through the step-by-step guide in the later part of this article.
Is IPOA Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA) recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Suitably qualified candidates are to visit the online portal www.ipoa.go.ke to submit an application.
The application form is actually free and available to all interested candidates from any of the Counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Here are other interesting jobs in Kenya you could also apply:
- SRC Recruitment
- KCGS Recruitment
- KIM Recruitment
- CRA Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
www.ipoa.go.ke Career Portal Login
www.ipoa.go.ke is the career portal for Independent Policing Oversight Authority, it is the official application portal for IPOA recruitment.
Prospective applicants are to visit he link in other to explore IPOA job vacancies and then follow the instructions thereafter to apply.
Requirements for IPOA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
IPOA Job Application Form 2023
In quest to apply for jobs at Independent Policing Oversight Authority, candidates will have to download IPOA job application form, print out and then correctly fill in their data.
You can visit IPOA career portal to download the job application form or click here to get the pdf.
How to Apply for IPOA Recruitment 2023
To submit an application successfully for IPOA jobs 2023, take the steps below.
- Writing an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the hardcopy documents to:
IPOA House, Off Kismayu Road
Behind Hass Petrol Station
P.O. Box 1261-70100 Garissa
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for IPOA when screening application.
Another valid means of submitting an application form IPOA recruitment is by:
- Visiting IPOA website www.ipoa.go.ke
- On the menu bar, click careers
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve provided then
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
IPOA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Tuesday, 14th March, 2023 is the closing date for Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA) recruitment. Applicants who do not complete and submit their form on or before his date by 5:00pm will be disqualified.
What qualifications do you need to work with IPOA?
You need KCSE, diploma, degree and relevant experience to work with IPOA.
How do I join IPOA?
You can join IPOA as a worker by applying for job vacancies. Visit www.ipoa.go.ke/careers to explore latest job vacancies and apply for anyone you wish.
How much is the salary for IPOA in Kenya?
The minimum salary for IPOA workers in Kenya is Ksh. 94,966
That’s all we have for you today concerning IPOA recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update about IPOA recruitment.