International Rescue Committee recruitment (IRC) 2023/2024 portal www.rescue.org. The requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information are available in this post.
This is to notify the general public that there are job openings at the International Rescue Committee and interested persons are to submit an application online via the recruitment portal www.rescue.org.
There are divers vacancies that mandates the International Rescue Committee recruitment, see below.
International Rescue Committee Job Vacancies 2023
- Client Responsiveness and Accountability Volunteer
- Supply Chain Assistant Warehouse
- Innovation and Design Coordinator
- SHLS Assistant
- HR Manager
- School Success Caseworker
- Youth Employment Specialist
- Asylum Resource & Referral Coordinator
- Asylum Resource & Referral Coordinator
- Information Desk Assistant
- Loan Officer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Loan Processor
- Senior Contracts Specialist
- Survivors of Torture (SOT) Clinical Case Manager
- Microenterprise Program Coordinator
- M & E Assistant
- Short-term ERD Assistant
- ECD Designer-Science
- ECD Designer – Math
- Enhanced Services Outreach Specialist
- Auxiliary Nurse
- Data Clerk
Is IRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the International Rescue Committee recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Prospective applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.rescue.org to submit an application.
Just as we have outlined the vacancies above, you need to understand the requirements for these posts and then pay close attention if you wish to attain success in this recruitment exercise.
You can also apply for:
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- Kenya IRC Recruitment
- Nigeria IRC Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
Requirements for International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2023
To be successful in the 2023 International Rescue Committee recruitment, here are the criteria you must meet. Other criteria needed for each vacant position are stated on the recruitment portal.
- Candidate applying must have a valid means of identification recognized either nationally or internationally
- Applicant should be atleast 18 year of age
- Candidate should have fundamental education and those aiming for higher positions should have atleast a degree or equivalent
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
How to Apply for International Rescue Committee recruitment
To submit an application for the ongoing International Rescue Committee recruitment exercise, take the steps below.
- First visit https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home?c=rescue
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Click blue “apply now” button
- Create an account by provided your email address
- Get the confirmation link from your mail
- Login to the application portal
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Go through your application carefully to correct possible mistakes
- If everything is in order, then you can submit
After submission, we recommend you print out your acknowledgement slip or save it as pdf. This is because it contains your application number which would be required in the subsequent stages of the recruitment exercise.
IRC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
30th May, 2023 is the closing date for International Rescue Committee recruitment. Candidates are to duly complete and submit their forms before this deadline.
It awesome that you stayed through till this point, for now, these are the update we have for you concerning IRC recruitment, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News for more update concerning national and international job opportunities across the globe.